For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.
  • 121 posts

By Navypiper
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Hi Timo,

No worries! Actually the Vulcan and Xindi templates are on the startrekccgdcs group site under 'Files'. No rush on that, though! I was just curious as to whither it was possible or not. How is the 1e version coming, by the way? Is there anything I can do to help out (Other than to stop asking every few days, that is! LOL)? I look forward to seeing the finished product! You really do excellent work and I wish you every success with it!

Cheers,
Navypiper

By Navypiper
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Hi Timo,

I was just curious if you've had any luck with the 1e creator lately? :cross: I am really, really looking forward to seeing it and using it, as I'm sure there are numerous others that share my enthusiasm for your work!! We are suitably impressed!!

Cheers,
Navypiper

By Navypiper
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Any progress on the 1e creator? I know I speak for a lot of people when I say that it is really going to be cool! Can't wait!! :D

By Harper
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Am I correct in assuming I need to be running windows to use this program or will it work on a (don't hate me for saying it) mac?

By r00t61
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Harper wrote:Am I correct in assuming I need to be running windows to use this program or will it work on a (don't hate me for saying it) mac?
If you have an IntelMac you could run Parallels or VMWare Fusion to virtualize Windows.

It's what I do on my Macbook.

By Harper
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
r00t61 wrote:
Harper wrote:Am I correct in assuming I need to be running windows to use this program or will it work on a (don't hate me for saying it) mac?
If you have an IntelMac you could run Parallels or VMWare Fusion to virtualize Windows.

It's what I do on my Macbook.
Thanks, I'll have to do that.

By Navypiper
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Hi Timo,

I was just wondering if you have made any further progress with your 1e Creator?

Cheers,
Navypiper

-  
I really like the STCCG 2E Card maker. The one thing I noticed when making a card was that [H] cannot be placed in the textbox of non-mission cards. For instance if I wanted to say "When your [Bor] ship is present with crew at an opponent's [H] mission, you may begin an engagement there. If you win the engagement, you may assimilate that mission. If all an opponent's [H] missions are assimilated, you may control that player's actions for the rest of the game."
Just a thought.

Thanks

Dan

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
astroski13 wrote:The one thing I noticed when making a card was that [H] cannot be placed in the textbox of non-mission cards. For instance if I wanted to say "When your [Bor] ship is present with crew at an opponent's [H] mission, you may begin an engagement there. If you win the engagement, you may assimilate that mission. If all an opponent's [H] missions are assimilated, you may control that player's actions for the rest of the game."
Just a thought.

Thanks

Dan
I think that's because historically whenever a card references the headquarters mission, it actually puts "headquarters mission".

On a side note: Broken. :shock:

By Foreman
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Danny wrote:
astroski13 wrote:The one thing I noticed when making a card was that [H] cannot be placed in the textbox of non-mission cards. For instance if I wanted to say "When your [Bor] ship is present with crew at an opponent's [H] mission, you may begin an engagement there. If you win the engagement, you may assimilate that mission. If all an opponent's [H] missions are assimilated, you may control that player's actions for the rest of the game."
Just a thought.

Thanks
Ya, I asked Brad about this one time, and he said he has a love/hate relationship with icons, and decided not to use [H] in gametext.

By chompers (Steve Hartmann)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
1E Australian Continental Runner-Up 2019
2E Australian Continental Semi-Finalist 2019
Hi - Just downloaded the CCG creator - excellent program - thanks for all your efforts !!

By Loneman1
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
DEFINITELY interested in any kind of 1E card creator.......I hope it is still a work in progress and not abandoned.....

By Craig
 -  
I just downloaded the 1E card creator from the Yahoo group, very nicely done! Any chance of some source code? Fixing up the last few card types should just be a (rather painstaking matter) of getting the right coordinates on the template image, am I correct?
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation