For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I hate this card

It is too powerful and terrible Trek sense. I can't ever think about using a deck with an equipment card as a centerpiece without thinking "nope, because if they have disruptor overload, my deck is ruined".

How about this card (image and title later)

Seeds or plays on table. Disruptor overload is limited to phasers and disruptors (except artifacts that are played as equipment cards). Once per game you may download Equipment Replicator. Discard if you play or have played Transport Inhibitor more than once.

By HoodieDM
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I like it, or just give DO a negative point box like Kevin Uxbridge line of stuff.

Or what I've always thought, allow these "counter spell" cards, but give them a limit on gameplay, like 1-3 max.

~D

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
HoodieDM wrote:I like it, or just give DO a negative point box like Kevin Uxbridge line of stuff.

Or what I've always thought, allow these "counter spell" cards, but give them a limit on gameplay, like 1-3 max.

~D
Kevin Uxbridge loses points?

That's a pretty crazy errata

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
UncleMorty wrote:
HoodieDM wrote:I like it, or just give DO a negative point box like Kevin Uxbridge line of stuff.

~D
Kevin Uxbridge loses points?

That's a pretty crazy errata
In and of itself, no. However, Quinn does.

Kevin and Amanda are worth Zero but if your opponent is playing with Tribunal of Q and [Ref] cards, they can hit you with Oof! to make you lose 5 points per Kevin or Amanda in your point area.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]