For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
The 2019 Online Sealed Series rolls into its second event of the year, and the first Second Edition event, called "Big Evil."

In this event, players will receive a cardpool consisting of one random starter deck from either Premiere (options are TNG, DS9, Klingon, or Romulan) or Call to Arms (Borg or Dominion). In addition, players with a Premiere deck will receive two booster packs of Energize and two packs of Necessary Evil. Players with a Call to Arms deck will receive two packs of Call to Arms and two packs of Necessary Evil.

As this event is played on Lackey with current card images, all errata will be respected. Round time limit is 75 minutes, and you may change your deck between rounds (within the limits of your card pool).

As this is an online event, Lackey and an audio chat program (Skype or Discord) are required to play.

The event begins Monday, February 25th. Pre-registered players will receive their card pools on or around Friday, February 22th.

The winner of this event will receive a random tournament foil from my prize support. In the event 10 or more players participate, prize support will be available for the top four players.

Best of luck, and happy gaming!
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Bump! Two weeks away from our first online Second Edition sealed event of the year!

I'll be working on an article for this event next week - this week, I'm busy with an article for Qpid.

Jared Hoffman FW Mathew McCalpin 100-12

Card of the Day: Dumb Waiter

Does Dumb Waiter still work if you don't comma[…]

I just booked my flight for Thursday afternoon arr[…]

solved, thanks :thumbsup: