For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
Iron Prime wrote:Any thoughts from the community on if something like this would be fun?
I didn’t like it in Magic, so I can’t see me liking it here :twocents:

By Iron Prime (Dan Van Kampen)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
That's fair.
May I ask why you didn't like it? Cuz it wasn't legal? Too silly?

By Slayer07
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I see no reason for the CC to use valuable time and resources on something like this, when everyone knows from the get go that it will never be legal. I'm not criticizing anyone but it already seems to take a long time to get sets out, stuff like this would only hinder and it would be for no reason.

For something to just mess around with on these forums, I say go nuts. That's what the dream card forums are for.

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
Iron Prime wrote:That's fair.
May I ask why you didn't like it? Cuz it wasn't legal? Too silly?
Too silly. Don’t get me wrong, I have silly games that I play and enjoy, but making a ‘serious’ game silly just seemed childish.

By Iron Prime (Dan Van Kampen)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Slayer07 wrote:I see no reason for the CC to use valuable time and resources on something like this, when everyone knows from the get go that it will never be legal.
I'm not criticizing anyone but it already seems to take a long time to get sets out, stuff like this would only hinder and it would be for no reason.

For something to just mess around with on these forums, I say go nuts. That's what the dream card forums are for.
I agree which is why I specifically suggested design and playtesting NOT be the ones to do it, but rather a group effort. A sort of "official dream card" kinda thing.

I'm not really advocating that we do it or not do it. Just wondering what people thought.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
As an exercise on the dreamcards board I would certainly like it. I think it can help stimulating creativity, which in turn might help for more 'serious' cards.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation