For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Hidden objective
If your station has been comandeered, you may discard one civillian present with greed to download one security, one engineer, one officer and one equipment card to a site at this station. Draw no cards this turn. Discard objective.

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Suden Kapala wrote:OK, now I noticed. I'd be interested in this card's lore -- how would you "justify" this in just one (or a few) short sentence(s)?
Living under an occupying force strained quark to his breaking point and caused him to become part of a noble resistance, against his nature. It was a turning point in the series.

Many personel with greed also have computer skills and would allow a thematic way to retake a station.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Good points. Perhaps the connection between greed and computer skill might need additional strengthening (such as that both skills are needed to trigger/activate)? But otherwise, I see where you're coming from. :)
Question for noob

I still think I'm misunderstanding TMW. By saying […]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]