For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By Pazuzu
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Another month, another thematic challenge. Thank you everyone for your wonderful entries! Here is what we got last month and I am more than happy to see new participants!

ENTRIES FROM LAST THEMATIC CHALLENGE: The Neverending Story
  • A wrote: [Evt] (1) The Never-Ending Sacrifice
    To play this event, you must command a [Car] personnel who has Officer or Intelligence. Plays in your core. At the start of your turn, place the top card of your deck under this event. If there are seven cards under this event, destroy it and draw seven cards (your events may play for free this turn).
    "There's more to life than duty to the state..."
    "When it comes to art you're obviously a prisoner of Federaton dogma and human prejudice!"
  • B wrote: [D] Telepathic Pitcher Plant
    Image 200,000 year-old, space-dwelling lifeform that feasted on starships' antimatter. Hunted for 39 years by an obsessed Qatai.
    End of every turn: Moves to next location and destroys any ship without Empathy x2 OR Anti-Matter Pod. When reaches end of spaceline, turns around and heads back in opposite direction.
  • C wrote: [D] Picard and Dathon at El-Adrel {Star Trek: The Next Generation}
    In 2368 the Tamarian Dathon sacrified his life to establish first contact with the Federation of Planets. Dathon's sacrifice and Picard's experiences were remembered as a new "word" in the Tamarian language. [Countdown:3]
    Opponent may download to this location one Tamarian personnel who joins your mission attempt. Cannot get past unless 3 Diplomacy OR 3 Honor present. If any Tamarian dies at this location, opponent scores points and place dilemma on this mission; it cannot be attempted or scouted. [10]
  • D wrote: [Evt] (0) • Shevok'tah gish
    Plays on your Boreth or Defiant-class ship. Klingons you own gain Anthropology. When you solve this mission, place a Klingon in your discard pile aboard your ship here.
    Klingon opera that foretells the return of Kahless. Favorite of Worf.
  • E wrote: [Equ] Kiss Me Deadly
    The crime novels of Earth native Mike Spillane appealed to Odo's interest in justice. He was introduced to the stories by Miles O'Brien.
    During a mission attempt, if you have SECURITY, you may meet one additional SECURITY requirement here. If you do, you may discard this to score points. (Not cumulative.) [5]
  • F wrote: [NA] Michael Williams {Star Trek: The Next Generation}
    [Holo] Image SECURITY
    Holographic representation of the Shakespearean character. Soldier under Henry V. Bears a passing resemblance to Jean-Luc Picard, but nobody comments.
    [SD] Anthropology [SD] Honour [DL] Earn Your Rank!
    Integrity 7 Cunning 7 Strength 7
  • G wrote: [NA] (3) • Freya, Shield maiden
    Hologram
    [SD] Anthropology [SD] 2 Honor [SD] Security
    When your unique hologram personnel present is about to be killed by a dilemma or in combat, you may kill this personnel to prevent that.
    "My lord, my time has come."
    Integrity 7 Cunning 5 Strength 7
  • H wrote: [Inc] Kosst Amojan
    Plays on your Kai; gains Treachery x2 and Image. All other [Orb] personnel gain Image. If Kai stays on Bajor for two full turns, place all [Orb] cards in play and all Bajoran Wormholes in play into your point area (move ships at Bajoran Wormhole to an adjacent location, or discard if none) (5 points per card).
  • I wrote: [NA] Clemens and London {Star Trek: The Next Generation}
    Literary legend Samuel Clemens shamelessly enlisted young author Jack London to get the truth that was out there.
    V.I.P. CIVILIAN [1E-AU]
    Clemens: [SD] Greed [DL] Samuel Clemens' Pocketwatch
    London: [SD] Acquisition [DL] Gold-Pressed Latinum
    Integrity 4+5 Cunning 8+7 Strength 4+6
  • J wrote: [Fed](4) • Jean-Luc Picard, Dixon Hill
    [Cmd] [TNG] Human
    [SD] Anthropology [SD] Diplomacy [SD] Honor
    [SD] Law [SD] Officer [SD] Security
    When this personnel uses a skill to overcome a dilemma or solve a mission, choose an event. Opponent's cards cannot destroy that event until the start of your next turn.
    "Sometimes it almost seemed too real."
    Integrity 8 Cunning 6 Strength 6

SCOREBOARD
commdecker 5 (+2)
MattgomeryScott 3
jrch5618 3 (+1)
LostZoat 3 (+3) New!
Naetor.Ret 2
Cartagia 1 (+1) New!
Danny 1 (+1)
HoodieDM 1 (+1)
WeyounsLastClone 1 (+1)
winterflames 1
Armus 0
Pazuzu 0

PRIZE POOL
1st Place: 1 Year Premium Subscription + one random Continuing Committee Promo
2nd Place: 1 Booster Pack "The Motion Pictures" + one random Continuing Committee Promo
3rd Place: 1 Booster Pack "Reflections" (First Edition) + one random Continuing Committee Promo

PREVIOUS CHALLENGES
January 2019: New Year's Resolution (Link)
February 2019: Café des Armours (Link)
March 2019: The Neverending Story (Link)

THEMATIC CHALLENGE V19 04: FIRE AND ICE
On April 14th one of the most successful TV series of the recent years comes to an end and will air the final season. I always liked crossover cards or cards from other franchises as Star Trek CCG cards like Boba Fett or Darth Vader from the Inquest Magazine or from this previous thematic challange and now it is time to get Game of Thrones onboard, too.
Create a Star Trek CCG card based on the TV series Game of Thrones.

DEADLINE 30th April 2019

Sneak peak for May's challenge: The trial never ended.
Last edited by Pazuzu on Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:07 am, edited 4 times in total.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
Thank you for continuing to do these Pazuzu. Interesting challenge, especially given I've only seen something like 5 episodes of Game of Thrones and that was when it first started years ago... :shifty:

Also thanks for fixing the infiltration icon in my entry (Entry: F,) but unfortunately there's now a typo in the lore as included in the first post. Michael Williams should have Jean-Luc Picard in bold italics, as he's an infiltrator "impersonating" Jean-Luc Picard. :D If you could fix that please that would be great, thanks. Now fixed, thanks. :cheersL:

Now to get my thinking cap on and maybe do a little GOT research! :wink:

All the Best,

Mattgomery Scott.

By superdave (David Runyon)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Ugh. I've never seen or read Game of Thrones. (Vote C)

In honor of Hodor's repetitive speech, then:

[Inc] I Am Tosk
Lore: The Gamma Quadrant alien Tosk is the only member of his species known to visit the Alpha Quadrant. Although initial communication with Miles O'Brien was difficult, the Tosk learned quickly.
Text: Countdown [2]. Play on a personnel which is the only member of its species in a quadrant (for free if Tosk). It is attributes +4 and excluded from random selection. If killed or captured before countdown expires, score points. [15]
Last edited by superdave on Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
Vote: D
[Int] "Not Today"
When your personnel is about to be killed by a dilemma or in combat, if he or she is equipped with a Hand Weapon, stop that personnel instead.
"There is only one god, and His name is Death. And there is only one thing we say to Death."

By Pazuzu
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Maybe not my final entry, but a first idea.

Vote E.

[NA] Jon Snow {Game of Thrones}
King in the North. Not a Stark, but raised as Ned's bastard son. Unbeknownst to most
born as Aegon Targaryen. 998th Lord Commander of the Night's Watch.
[Cmd] OFFICER [1E-AU]
[SD] Leadership x2 [SD] Honor x2 [SD] Diplomacy
[SD] Attributes all +2 if with Daenerys.
Integrity 9 Cunning 7 Strength 9
Last edited by Pazuzu on Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:42 am, edited 3 times in total.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
Vote: J

My Entry:

[NA] 0 *Jon Snow, Knows Nothing

[Stf] [AU] Human

“You know nothing, Jon Snow!”

Integrity: 6, Cunning: 6, Strength: 6

:shifty:

All the Best,

Mattgomery Scott.

Note: No, that's not a typo. Jon Snow literally knows nothing! :D
Last edited by MattgomeryScott on Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Vote H

[F][K][35]
Anthropology + SCIENCE + Biology + (Honor OR Treachery) + (Youth OR Music)
No Facilities allowed here.

Investigate Ice and Fire
Westeros: Conduct long term study of the effects of anthropogenic climate change brought on by native creatures.

Anthropology + SCIENCE + Biology + (Honor OR Treachery) + (Youth OR Music)
No Facilities allowed here.
[Fed] [Kli] [35]
Last edited by Armus on Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

By Naetor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
G

[Fed] (0) •Julian Bashir, Doran Martell
[Stf] [Fut] [DS9] Human
[SD] Anthropology [SD] Biology [SD] Exobiology [SD] Diplomacy [SD] 2 Medical [SD] Science
Genetically enhanced. At the end of the turn, remove this personnel from the game.
"Hey! I'm not supposed to be dead!"
"Sorry Julian, Martin never finished writing his series, so we had to take some liberties with the plot of this holoprogram."
I:5 C:8 S:6

By HoodieDM
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Vote: TBD
[S] The Wall
The galactic barrier was an energy field composed of negative energy surrounding the rim of the Milky Way Galaxy.
To get past requires: Astrophysics x2 + (Stellar Cartography x2 OR Computer Skill x2). Then place this dilemma (owner's choice) between this mission and an adjacent mission. Creates a gap with a span of 4. Ships stopping on the gap kill one personnel (random selection).
~D

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Vote A

[NA](2) • Tyrion Lannister, Small Talker
Human
[SD] Acquisition [SD] Anthropology [SD] Diplomacy [SD] Leadership
At the start of your turn you may destroy your event. Unless your opponent destroys an event with higher cost, you may download a card.
"A very small man, can cast a very large shadow."
Integrity 5 Cunning 7 Strenght 4
1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation