For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
The Chicagoland crew welcomes one and all to our Regional Championships. Due to scheduling conflicts involving NASA (seriously), we were not able to schedule Regionals during CoDCON weekend. I have instead secured tables at The Gaming Goat in Chicago. This spacious location is literally on the northern border of the city of Chicago. It's quite easy to get to from the interstate and boasts ample parking. I'm also willing to carpool in with folks from the suburbs (park at my house, ride in together). Out of town travelers are also welcome to stay in the Basement of Doom*.

Things will kick off Saturday, May 18th with a constructed Second Edition event at noon. Tribbles will follow afterwards and then we can find a place for dinner.Sunday, May 19th will see the First Edition OTF Constructed event starting at noon.

Update

Due to a number of last minute conflicts, the Second Edition and Tribbles regional championships are being moved to Sunday, May 26th. We have also changed venue to our traditional location of Games Plus in Mount Prospect, IL.

1E is still this Sunday at The Gaming Goat. Do not go to Games Plus!

*Thanks Justin!
Last edited by jadziadax8 on Fri May 17, 2019 7:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

By HoodieDM
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
jadziadax8 wrote:The Chicagoland crew welcomes one and all to our Regional Championships. Due to scheduling conflicts involving NASA (seriously), we were not able to schedule Regionals during CoDCON weekend.
You're lucky, I know CODCON is fun, but that's also Star Wars Celebration weekend. I think you're better off! If I happen to be scheduled for a trip in Chicago that week (won't know till closer to May), I'll stay a bit longer for the weekend!

~D
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
We've got about three weeks until these regionals kick off. Will 1E attendance eclipse 2E for the first time in Chicagoland? Stay tuned for all the action!

And don't forget, if you decide to come in from out of town, the Basement of Doom has a brand new floor couch that folds out to a California King-sized foam mattress, as well as several air mattresses of varying sizes. Your rent for the weekend will be taking one shot of Malort. ;-)
Last edited by jadziadax8 on Tue May 07, 2019 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
*bump*

We’ve got a little less than two weeks to go until Regionals, folks. Let’s have some fun!

Sent through Subspace from the Starship Enterprise
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
Resistance-is-futile wrote:Ahaha Malort

One shots enough :)
New slogan:

Sent through Subspace from the Starship Enterprise
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
robbie4boy wrote:Thank You for the update. See you at Games Plus.
1E is still at the Gaming Goat on Sunday. Do not go to Games Plus!

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
JeBuS wrote:I may not have won the 1e tournament, but I should get a special achievement. Three True Ties, 0-0 in a single tournament. I think a good name for it is "Nothing Gets By You"
That, sir, is most impressive. :thumbsup:

So who ended up winning?
Question for noob

You can use Defend Homeworld instead of Quark[…]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]