For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Seeds at mirror bajor. It is now the homeworld of the KCA. You may report KCA personnel here. Once per turn, One may report for free.

The purpose of this card is to even the odds between terran empire and the KCA. KCA basically has 2 engine cards and mirror terok nor. You can put all terrans in the game same deck. You can't do that with KCA very easy at all. You basically have to pick groups of the KCA. Which leaves holes in your skills.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
This assessment is factually wrong.

Emblem of the Alliance makes all of your [KCA] personnel and ships compatible.

Ops: Mirror Universe makes all of your [KCA] personnel matching for purposes of sites on that station (and I'll point out it works for both Mirror Terok Nor AND Alliance Nor)

Center of Authority and The Regent's Flagship give you ways to report some specific [KCA] affiliations for free but doesn't prevent use of the unnamed factions, and members of the unnamed factions can still report for free with Emblem text assuming the right people are already in play.

Finally, [MQ] Bajor (Disrupt Alliance) is still the Bajoran Homeworld for [MQ] -native [Baj]. If you want the protection of Strategema or whatever, then keep a [Baj] [MQ] [KCA] person around and you're protected.

And if all of that still isn't enough, there's Treaty: The Alliance which makes affiliations even less of a hassle for [KCA].

Does that help at all?

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
I know all that it was the point of the card. Terran hq is all you need period. If you put the regent flagship and emblem together. You still don't have a full freeplay engine. The center of authority is even worse and alot more trouble too. Since you got to deal with sites. I have tried kca deck many ways. It honestly appears the CC wants you to make 2 different kca decks instead of one of them. The treaty is almost not worth a seed slot. The emblem lets them mix already. So the leaders can fly the ships basically.

I do appreciate your suggestions alot. I just thought having 1 card that gave me a free play engine like terran has already. It would be alot better. I don't necessarily mind dealing with sites but I do find them annoying just for a free play engine.

Lastly it was a idea I imagine most dream cards never get made by the CC.

Lastly thank you for supp the dream cards section.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]