For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Now we have ardra. We can have her incident too.

Seeds on table

If a ship with Holodeck in play. Ardra may change herself using the ardra objective once per turn. Ardra is now the selected personnel fully until the end of turn. (remove the selected personnel from the game at end of turn).

By Slayer07
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Note that a personnel using the original Incident and becoming the other personnel 'fully' is actually useless because then you come across the house arrest rule unless they were the same affiliation or all non-aligned. I'd combine the intent of the objective and the incident card.

[Inc] Known By Many Names
Seeds or plays on table. Your personnel with Eye Implant may choose any the regular skill of any ship you control at that location. At the start of each of your turns you may take one personnel card and 'overlay' it on top of the personnel with Eye Implant. That personnel is now considered the named personnel for the remainder of the turn unless another personnel with the same name is also at that location. The chosen personnel card is shuffled back into your deck at the end of the turn.

This combines the original objective and Incident together and I believe this bypasses the original problem that Ardra doesn't have a ship to command at the moment. This card requires the Eye Implant, which was needed for Ardra to change her forms anyway. It extends to anyone with the implant, as Picard took advantage of those tricks to ultimately win the case. The extra bits at the end is because in a way this would make the 'overlay' personnel an infiltrator of sort so I figured it should follow that kind of rule though in a way I see this as being used only for skill access you might not normally have. And again Picard became Feklh'r and The Devil when he accessed Ardra's tech so there was no reason to remove from the game.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
I like it she can still use any personnel too. Only thing I would add is Fek'lhr may be download once per game to work with the eye impant. If 1E is about flavor then Fek'lhr is very flavorful for ardra. Since it is her on the card.

You see my point about Fek'lhr?

By Slayer07
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Well although not named specifically one can still download Fekl'hr if one is so inclined to. Aside from the great Strength it is kind of useless though. Ardra already has one of its two skills naturally. I do see your point about Fekl'hr from a trek sense angle I just don't know how useful it would be from the stance of game play.

I considered having this card download a ❖ or [Holo] personnel as that overlay and that card is considered [NA] instead of any personnel, I don't know which would make more sense. It'd be it more limiting although there are unique holograms.
Last edited by Slayer07 on Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Slayer07 wrote:Well although not named specifically one can still download Fekl'hr if one is so inclined to. Aside from the great Strength it is kind of useless though. Ardra already has one of its two skills naturally. I do see your point about Fekl'hr from a trek sense angle I just don't know how useful it would be from the stance of game play.

I considered having this card download a ❖ or [Holo] personnel as that overlay and that card is considered [NA] instead of any personnel, I don't know which would make more sense. It'd be it more limiting although there are unique holograms.

My only point with Fek'lhr it was from that episode. It was the only reason honestly. If you could download a ❖ it would have to be limited somehow to me. If you could download a [Holo] I think that works better overall. I do think the download is special reporting since you are not reporting the personnel at all. You are basically doing the old magic the gathering ability imprint in the game. I mean just think if ardra became revised doctor. She would definitely be played in tournaments.
Last edited by Discovery suxs on Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

By Slayer07
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Discovery suxs wrote:
Slayer07 wrote:Well although not named specifically one can still download Fekl'hr if one is so inclined to. Aside from the great Strength it is kind of useless though. Ardra already has one of its two skills naturally. I do see your point about Fekl'hr from a trek sense angle I just don't know how useful it would be from the stance of game play.

My only point with Fek'lhr it was from that episode. It was the only reason honestly. If you could download a ❖ it would have to be limited somehow to me. If you could download a [Holo] I think that works better overall. I do think the download is special reporting since you are not reporting the personnel at all. You are basically doing the old magic the gathering ability imprint in the game. I mean just think if ardra became revised doctor. She would definitely be played in tournaments.
The Devil is also from that episode but there seems to be no rush to get that one mentioned lol. You're right though it was from that episode which is why from a trek sense I agree it should be somewhere, maybe not here but another 'Devil's Due' related card. I don't know if it would need be limited. What I mean is theoretically it would be:

At the start of each of your turns you may take one ❖ or [Holo] personnel card and 'overlay' it on top of the personnel with Eye Implant. That personnel is now considered the named personnel for the remainder of the turn unless another personnel with the same name is also at that location. The chosen personnel card is shuffled back into your deck at the end of the turn.

That would actually make this card weaker since most ❖ personnel just aren't worth it and only a handful of [Holo] would be worth it. And since it still gets shuffled into the deck at the end of the turn it wouldn't even be something that stays around forever. So Ardra would become Revised Doctor for one turn and then it would be lost until the card was drawn again. An since downloads are once per game it couldn't do the same trick twice.
Last edited by Slayer07 on Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Slayer07 wrote:
Discovery suxs wrote:

The Devil is also from that episode but there seems to be no rush to get that one mentioned lol. You're right though it was from that episode which is why from a trek sense I agree it should be somewhere, maybe not here but another 'Devil's Due' related card. I don't know if it would need be limited. What I mean is theoretically it would be:

At the start of each of your turns you may take one ❖ or [Holo] personnel card and 'overlay' it on top of the personnel with Eye Implant. That personnel is now considered the named personnel for the remainder of the turn unless another personnel with the same name is also at that location. The chosen personnel card is shuffled back into your deck at the end of the turn.

That would actually make this card weaker since most ❖ personnel just aren't worth it and only a handful of [Holo] would be worth it. And since it still gets shuffled into the deck at the end of the turn it wouldn't even be something that stays around forever. So Ardra would become Revised Doctor for one turn and then it would be lost until the card was drawn again. An since downloads are once per game it couldn't do the same trick twice.
I like that way.

I was thinking since people like the interactive cards. I personally don't care for them. It would makes sense. Ardra blinks picard snaps his fingers. So there could be something like Klingon death yell there. Just a idea though.

I do appreciate you spending time in dream cards. I'm personally trying to bring more activity here. Who knows it may help out design team. Ardra might make the 2024 tng block since movies ends in 2023.

You are right about the devil picture. I just never play with that card. It is very situational card. If I want to be that kind of player. I will pack revolving doors, devil, Distiontion field, etc in my deck. I will probably win but it wouldn't be very fun to me anyway.
Last edited by Discovery suxs on Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

By Slayer07
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
You're right The Devil is a very situational card. But then again, so is Felk'hr. I mean it needs a holodeck, it can't mortally wound (with 15 Strength before boosts) without yet another card, has 1 Cunning and two skills that are either incredibly common or not useful, depending on the kind of Klingon deck you want to run.

I'd spend more time here in dream cards but so many of them are 2E dream cards and I don't care about 2E.
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]