For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Personnel

Afflication Q

Will Riker

Lore

Q gave riker the power of Q.

Classification
Officer

Skills

Leadership music
May remove youth from any personnel once per turn.
[DL] K'chiq
May stop a andriod once per turn.

Youth ability is turning crusher into a man.
Stop a andriod is messing with data
I'm still working out how to reflect giving geordi the ability to see. So any suggestions?

Q afflication can mix with anyone but they are Q

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Actually this connects closely to something I wrote just now, in your Uxbridge DC topic (I actually wrote about the Q!). What I think was nice of Slayer's input there, was that the Uxbridge character (and Douwd race) cannot be captured in one (personnel) card in this game.

So -- let's find ways to have your Riker Q personnel interact with other cards -- like you were doing -- but perhaps on a broader scale.
Perhaps even, "just" these off-beat skills (I especially liked the K'chiQ DL):
[SD] Youth -1 [DL] K\'chiQ [DL] Ocular Implants [DL] Data Laughing
[SD] Twice per game, may rearrange opponent's Q Flash side deck as desired; replace.
(The implants are not really canon in this regard, but they're a owerful card I think, and fit thematically. In the same vein -- Data Laughing was not done by Riker, but it reflects something that Disco likes to see in his card, so I think it fits enoughly. 8) )
Last edited by SudenKapala on Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Also, exanding on the lore (keeping it short to be sure the skill box can be 3 lines if needed)...
Lore wrote:Riker begot the powers of Q. Data felt. Geordi saw. Wesley grew up.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation