For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By Pazuzu
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Thanks everyone for participating. To be honest I thought that the challenge was not too good an idea because The Final Frontier is really a mediocre movie. But in the end we got some real nice entries. Also, we got three new participants! Everyone welcome rferries, Smiley and Ocelo01!

ENTRIES FROM LAST THEMATIC CHALLENGE: The Final Frontier
  1. [Fed] (1) • U.S.S. Enterprise-A, Virtual Ghost Town
    [Cmd] [Stf]
    Constitution Class
    [TOS] [Pa] [E]
    This ship is attributes +1 for each of these skills you have aboard: Engineer, Leadership, Medical, Navigation, Officer, and Science.
    "They can't be serious! The ship's in pieces and we've got less than a skeleton crew aboard."
    Range 2 Weapons 1 Shields 2
  2. [Int] I Need My Pain
    Kirk was able to resist the efforts of Sybok, explaining that his pain makes him who he is ... makes him stronger.
    Nullifies Release This Pain (or Ceti Eel) being played or placed on your personnel, plus up to two other copies present.
  3. [Inc] The Captain's Jacket {Star Trek V: The Final Frontier}
    Seeds or plays on table. Holds one personnel. Once each turn in place of your normal card play you may put a personnel card here. All your Captains in play share all regular skills from all personnel here. You may play personnel from here as if from hand. (Unique. Captain's Order).
  4. [P] Sha Ka Ree Creature
    Entity trapped behind the Great Barrier. Appeared to Captain Kirk as God. Needed a Starship.
    End of Every Turn: If unattached, attaches to one ship here, then moves. X = Attached ship's matching attributes (or 6 if unattached).
    Range X Weapons X Shields X
  5. [Obj] How Far We've Come
    [HA]
    Seeds or plays on table (for free if you have a treaty or any Emblem). When your away team with three or more non- [NA] affiliations completes a mission, you may download an ambassador OR download a treaty OR download one "use as equipment" artifact OR unstop 5 personnel on that planet (you may place this card in your point area to do all four). [-10]
  6. [Evt] What is it You Seek?
    "What all men have sought since time itself began – the ultimate knowledge."
    Draw three cards. Draw two additional cards if your Sybok is on Sha Ka Ree. Then discard 2 cards.
  7. [S]Space, The Final Frontier
    Honor, Navigation, Officer, and (Cunning>32 or Integrity>32)
    [AQ] Image
    When you begin a mission attempt here, your opponent may search his or her for a dilemma pile for a dilemma with an attribute requirement >30, place it on this mission, and flip this card.
    [Fed] [SF]
    <4>*

[P] Explore Strange New World
    [AQ] Image
    You may only complete this mission using the requirements of a dilemma on this mission (with a requirement >30).
    [Fed] [SF]
    <4>
  8. [Kli] (3) • Vixis, Talented Huntress
    [Cmd] [Pa] Klingon
    Anthropology, Engineer, Officer, Programming, Treachery,
    When an opponent plays an interrupt during a mission attempt, you may lose 5 points to prevent that interrupt and place it in its owner's discard pile. You may do this only once each turn.
    “Enterprise, this is Starfleet Command. We read you. Over.”
    Integrity 4 Cunning 6 Strength 7
  9. [H] Sha Ka Ree, Origin of Existence
    [AQ]
    You may play [NA] cards and equipment at this mission. Once per turn, if you command Sybok, you may play a personnel of an affiliation you do not command here.
    Order- Once per turn each player may download a card. Yours must cost 4 or more.
    "Share your pain."
    Non-Aligned Headquarters
    <4>

SCOREBOARD
commdecker 7 (+1)
Armus 6
MattgomeryScott 6 (+1)
LostZoat 4
Pazuzu 4 (+3)
Danny 3
jrch5618 3
Naetor 3
HoodieDM 2
superdave 2 (+1)
WeyounsLastClone 2
rferries 2 (+2) New!
Cartagia 1
Smiley 1 (+1) New!
winterflames 1

PRIZE POOL
1st Place: 1 Year Premium Subscription + one random Continuing Committee Promo
2nd Place: 1 Booster Pack "The Motion Pictures" + one random Continuing Committee Promo
3rd Place: 1 Booster Pack "Reflections" (First Edition) + one random Continuing Committee Promo

PREVIOUS CHALLENGES
January 2019: New Year's Resolution (Link)
February 2019: Café des Armours (Link)
March 2019: The Neverending Story (Link)
April 2019: Fire and Ice (Link)
May 2019: All Good Things (Link)
June 2019: The Final Frontier (Link)

THEMATIC CHALLENGE V19 07: GOD IS A DJ
In July 2004 longstanding composer Jerry Goldsmith passed away and that means this year marks his 15th Anniversary and anniversaries always call for a thematic challenge.
Create a Star Trek CCG card around music.
This could be a personnel with the skill, a dilemma requiring the skill to pass, or an objective that give a bonus to personnel with Music. Feel free to come up with anything about music!

DEADLINE 31th July 2019

Sneak peak for August's challenge: I'll be back.
Last edited by Pazuzu on Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
Vote I
[Kli] (2) •Kaga, Klingon Chef
Klingon
[DS9]
•Acquisition •Anthropology •Biology
While this personnel is present with your Jadzia Dax, he is Integrity +1. Each of your Anthropology Klingon personnel present is Intergrity +1.
"She taught that to me. Can you believe it? A Klingon song I'd never heard."
INT 6 CUN 5 STR 7

By Pazuzu
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Vote B

[Inc] Data's Violin {Star Trek: The Next Generation}
Once each turn plays on your Music personnel to change Music to any other regular skill until the end of your turn OR download a Music personnel (may report to your other Music personnel) OR score points when your Music personnel just helped to solve a mission. [10]

By Naetor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I

[Evt] (0) •Ambassadorial Reception
Plays on your [TNG] ship. When you begin a mission attempt here, destroy this event to name a unique [TNG] Anthropology and a Diplomacy personnel. Those personnel cannot be stopped by dilemmas until the end of this turn.
Brahms: String Sextet No. 1 in B-flat Major. Op. 18. 2nd movement

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
Vote: A (Because I just love the concept, and the thought that's gone in to picking those skills.)

My Entry:

[SF] Jonathan Archer

[Cmd] [1E-AU] Officer [22]

Human Captain. Takes pride in his work, and his crew.
Spent a summer working as a cook & bartender in New Orleans,
where he learned to play piano. Been known to break a few rules.

[SD] Law, [SD] Leadership, [SD] Music, [SD] Security
Once per game, may nullify a Image , [Rule] or [Sch] card.

Integrity: 7, Cunning: 7, Strength: 7

Notes: Considering we have two versions of Archer referring to Quantum Leap, I was surprised to discover we don't yet have one referring to one of his more recent famous roles, or Scott Bakula's musical talents. As it happens, being a rule breaker works for both Archer and Dwayne Pride, but he might solve a crime or reveal a scheme too.

All the Best,

Mattgomery Scott.

P.S. How do I get a [Crime] icon to work on here? I've tried all sorts of letter combinations, and still can't get it to appear. Thanks.

EDIT: Thanks Pazuzu for the Crime icon.
Last edited by MattgomeryScott on Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Vote B.
[Inc] Holoprogram: Club Vic

Seeds or plays (for free) on your Holosuite. Twice per game, you may download a [1E-DS9] [Holo] or [1E-DS9] Music personnel here. While such a person is at this site, and this station has an Infirmary, once every turn, you may relocate your [1E-DS9] personnel about to be killed here ("stopped" until the end of your next turn instead). Music personnel may file mission reports here.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Vote H

[NA] (1) •Amarie, Well-armed Pianist
Alien
[SD] Acquisition [SD] Anthropology [SD] Archeology
Smuggler. When you play an equipment at this mission you may reveal the top card of an opponent's deck. If it is an event or interrupt, you may destroy the equipment to discard that card.
"Oh, just what I needed - another pair of hands."
Integrity 4 Cunning 6 Strength 4

By commdecker (Matthew Zinno)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Arbiter
Community Contributor
A late entry, if that's all right. vote I.

[Nem] Absent Friends
Event
Following the encounter with the Scimitar, Riker toasted Data. He recalled when they met, though not which tune Data had been whistling.
Plays on your Music personnel; relocate a Music personnel who died on a previous turn from your discard pile to point area (worth points equal to INTEGRITY; "in play" for uniqueness only). Discard event.
Question for noob

That's the question. The Isolinear Rods downloads […]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]