Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Cards which hurt DAS Powershift and others have been released, which is good. But what about that lockout deck? TR-Rifle needs to receive erratum,don't you think?

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Next one: Hosp's Space Racism and Cardie Capture combined. You get only four counters each turn. I feel flattered that my Romulans got hampered into oblivion whilst the Rifle is fine. Space Racism, sorry Ben, is open up for NPEs. I'll make this a topy.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Next one: Hosp's Space Racism and Cardie Capture combined. You get only four counters each turn, your consume is reduced to zero. I feel flattered that my Romulans got hampered into oblivion whilst the Rifle is fine. Space Racism, sorry Ben, is open up for NPEs.

By Nerdopolis Prime (Nerdopolis Prime)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Caretaker's Guest wrote:Next one: Hosp's Space Racism and Cardie Capture combined. You get only four counters each turn, your consume is reduced to zero. I feel flattered that my Romulans got hampered into oblivion whilst the Rifle is fine. Space Racism, sorry Ben, is open up for NPEs.
We were discussing that disgusting combination at the last tournament in Vienna when Julius gave the same idea a chance and reduced his opponents to 1 or 2 counters per turn.
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]