Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

By Gorgo Primus (Benjamin Rostoker)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
The graphic on the front page I understand, but I don't get what we're supposed to do with/in this thread.

By GooeyChewie (Nathan Miracle)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
Gorgo Primus wrote:The graphic on the front page I understand, but I don't get what we're supposed to do with/in this thread.
Be excited, I think? Speculate on things, perhaps? I'd love to see a speculative cardlist.
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
GooeyChewie wrote:
Gorgo Primus wrote:The graphic on the front page I understand, but I don't get what we're supposed to do with/in this thread.
Be excited, I think? Speculate on things, perhaps? I'd love to see a speculative cardlist.
This. I used to post these threads before I was CC (in other words, when I wasn't knowledgeable about upcoming releases), because I was usually awake at the tick and would get excited that something new was coming out - "OMGwhatcanitbelet'stalkaboutit~!!"

By Naetor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
GooeyChewie wrote:
Why speculate? Half the people already know what the set is. Just ask them. Supposedly it's about 50 point missions or something.

By GooeyChewie (Nathan Miracle)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
Naetor wrote:Why speculate? Half the people already know what the set is. Just ask them. Supposedly it's about 50 point missions or something.
Because it's fun!

Also because it gives designers ideas for what players might want to see in the future. :D
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
Naetor wrote:
GooeyChewie wrote:
Why speculate? Half the people already know what the set is. Just ask them. Supposedly it's about 50 point missions or something.
Nah, that's Project Lassie, which is still in playtesting.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
OKCoyote wrote:"OMGwhatcanitbelet'stalkaboutit~!!"
:lol:

Actually --
you know me, I can't keep my mout schut of I can think of something positive to say; and
I really liked the text of the teaser graphic. And while it may not work for all slogans, starting a thread with just that phrase, is kind of exciting.

And since I'm "into" ( :shifty: ) 2e these days... :borg: I hope to expand my collective. :wink:

Designers, comply!

By Iron Prime (Dan Van Kampen)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I just want to say I love the set icon. "Came out of left field" - at least in my opinion. I hope Alexander's forehead is the icon for the set after this one....

:thumbsup:

Apologies for the delays in the results. They will[…]

MW for doctorjoya over tykajada 35-0. GG! :cheers[…]

The sacred cow in 1E for me is: Not Oversimplifiyi[…]

@Rancour@gmx.de @Gul Dakar Florian gets the F[…]