-  
Hi, I am fairly new to the game (but not the star trek universe) and I have a question about the game.

While making my first online deck I saw that there was a Q-flash side deck.

How does Q-flash work? More specifically, how does the dilemma effect of Q-flash work?

Thanks.

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
The assimilated borg wrote:Hi, I am fairly new to the game (but not the star trek universe) and I have a question about the game.

While making my first online deck I saw that there was a Q-flash side deck.

How does Q-flash work? More specifically, how does the dilemma effect of Q-flash work?

Thanks.
Welcome aboard!!!!!!!

The Q-flash process is explained in pretty in depth detail in the glossary here:

https://www.trekcc.org/op/1e_rulebook/G ... -side-deck

give that a read and if any questions pop up for you, come back and let us know!
First Edition Rules Master
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Community Contributor
The assimilated borg wrote: How does Q-flash work? More specifically, how does the dilemma effect of Q-flash work?

Thanks.
The quick version:

One copy goes on top of all your Q-icon cards to make the Q-Flash side deck. (Remember to shuffle!)

The other copies go under missions just like a dilemma does.

When your opponent encounters a Flash under a mission, count up how many personnel are in the attempting crew or away team. That's how many cards you're going to reveal from your side deck.

They reveal one at a time, and you resolve each one before you move on to the next. Don't worry if personnel go away or otherwise leave the attempt - the count at the beginning is how many you'll go through. If you run into a second copy of the same card, it doesn't trigger but still counts as a card you revealed. (So make sure your Flash is diverse!)

The Glossary goes into the gorier details, but "hit X mini-dilemmas, where X = the number of personnel in the attempt" is the basics.
Crossover question

I was literally just typing up this question all o[…]

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0