Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
Welcome to the thread where you get to nominate ships that you want to see in the next set of tournament promos!

As I described in the original thread, the Department of Second Edition needs to get to picking the next set of tournament promos, which will roll out in January 2021. I thought it would be fun to have you guys do most of the work in picking this set of promos - so that's what we're going to do.

After the result of the initial vote on card types, we've decided there is going to be three (3) ships in this set of promos. In this thread, you get to nominate ships that you want to see given the virtual foil, alternate image treatment. Each of you can reply to this post with up to three (3) ships you want to see turned into an AI foil. This thread will remain open for one week accepting nominations. If someone else has already nominated your choice, you can edit your post to make another one. Additional nominations for the same ships will have no effect.

After nominations are closed, we'll post a series of polls to let you vote on the ships that you want to see advanced to the final round. As we're limited to ten (10) poll options per thread, we'll have to do a preliminary round of voting and then a final - assuming we get more than ten (10) cards nominated.

Anyway, please go ahead and make your nominations. Remember, you only get to nominate three (3) ships each - if you nominate more than three, I'll take the top 3 of your list. And don't worry about making suggestions about story and images - that will come later!

Here is a list of all thirty (30) ships that have been nominated so far - last updated 24 July.

[Baj]
Baraka

[Bor]
U.S.S. Enterprise-E (Royal Refuge)

[Car]
Bralek

[Dom]
I.K.S. Negh'Var (Infiltrated Flagship)
Tykk

[Fed]
I.K.S. Qel'Poh (H.M.S. Bounty)
Salvaged Attack Ship (Sheep in Wolf's Clothing)
U.S.S. Constitution
U.S.S. Enterprise-B (Ill-Prepared Successor)
U.S.S. Enterprise-E (Federation Envoy)
U.S.S. Equinox (Determined to Get Home)
U.S.S. Pasteur (Medical Ship)
U.S.S. Reliant (Searching for Lifeless Planets)

[Fer]
D'Kora Marauder
Kurdon
U.S.S. Enterprise-D (Salvaged Ship)

[Kli]
D-7 Battlecruiser
I.K.S. Bortas
I.K.S. Qel'Poh (Clandestine Vessel)
I.K.S. Vorn (Ship of Traitors)

[NA]
Assimilator (Rogue Borg Vessel)
Baxial (Salvage Ship)