For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.
  • 1064 posts

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
rferries wrote:
MattgomeryScott wrote:Interesting. So if I'm reading that right, its a mission you can do twice for a total of 70 points?
Yep! I imagine it's not balanced and the points might need to be adjusted down (or the requirements up), was just using the episode's plot where their interventions make things worse.
Balancing might be tricky, but would make for a fun card. Especially if you then play Favor the Bold to complete it for a third time! :shifty:
rferries wrote:For you: Torrey.
Ah, one of Roxann Dawson's rare appearances without Klingon makeup.

[NA] 3 *Torrey, Insulting Engineer

Hologram

2 Engineer, Physics, Programming, Transporters

When a Damage card is about to be placed on your ship that this personnel is aboard, if this personnel is facing a dilemma you may place this personnel on your Holoprogram to prevent that.

Chief Engineer of the USS Vortex in The Doctor's holonovel Photons Be Free. Sees holograms tools that could be easily replaced, despite ironically being one.

Integrity: 5, Cunning: 6, Strength: 5

Kind of a variation on Wrath of Khan's Spock at a lower cost, but a little more limited.

Next up: 1929

All the Best,

Mattgomery Scott.

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
[Evt] 2 •The Killing Game
Holoprogram. Plays in your core. While there are three or more cards on this event, each of your Holograms gains Anthropology and [Pa] .
"When the Americans arrive and the fighting begins, I don't intend to be standing next to a piano singing 'Moonlight Becomes You.'"
For you: Maarek III.

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
rferries wrote:For you: Maarek III.
[Int] Colorful Details
To play this interrupt, you must have a captive. When your Diplomacy personnel is attempting a mission, he or she gains Intelligence and all skills from that captive until the end of this turn.
Jonathan Archer added lots of detail to the picture he painted for Degra about 'their' time together in an Insectoid prison; his description of the fictional Maarek III was picturesque.
For you: Wormhole

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
[S] •Bajoran Wormhole, Celestial Temple
[AQ] 50
3 Anthropology, 3 Honour and Integrity>44
Region: Bajor System. When any player is about to move a ship between this mission and a [GQ] mission, do not add 2 to the span total of those missions.
Order - Stop your Anthropology personnel to download an Orb or Prophet card. If this mission is complete, you may place an Orb or Prophet card from your discard pile on the bottom of your deck instead.
"I remember the first time I saw the Gate of the Celestial Temple. I was on the Promenade. When it burst into view, this whirlpool of colour and light, the people around me were in awe."
[Baj]
Span 1
[S] •Bajoran Wormhole, Destroy The Prophets
[AQ] 50
3 Anthropology, 3 Treachery and Cunning>44
Region: Bajor System. When any player is about to move a ship between this mission and a [GQ] mission, do not add 2 to the span total of those missions.
Order - Stop your Anthropology personnel to download a Pah-wraith card. If this mission is complete, you may place a card you own that has been removed from the game on the bottom of your deck instead.
"They said they could feel the love of the Prophets washing over them. Do you know what I felt, Anjohl? Nothing. Absolutely nothing."
[Baj]
Span 1
For you: Maquis intelligence.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
rferries wrote: For you: Maquis intelligence.
[Evt] 1 *Maquis Intelligence Network

To play this event you must command Athos IV or Quatal Prime and no other headquarters missions. Plays in your core.
When your opponent places a card from hand on the top of his or her deck, you may stop your [Maq] personnel to reveal the top card of his or her dilemma pile.

“Much like the French Resistance fighters whose name they bore, the Maquis created an effective network of intelligence assets, ranging from disaffected officers to locals just wanting to help.”

For you: Decoupler

All the Best,

Mattgomery Scott.

By Slayer07
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
[Equ] Decoupler
A 24th century hand held tool used to make adjustments to various pieces of technology from tricorders, to relays, to pattern buffers.

May report to any personnel with ENGINEER (for free that is that personnel's classification). Once during the execute step you may choose one of your [Equ] cards at that location. Increase that cards attribute booster by +1 OR change one skill on that [Equ] card to another of your choice OR change one ship equipment to another ship equipment until the end of that turn.

https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ratio

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
Slayer07 wrote: [Equ] Decoupler
Fun card! :D
Slayer07 wrote: https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ratio
[D] 3 Intermix Ratio

Randomly select three personnel. Unless the number of planet missions you command is equal to the number of space missions you command, all three are stopped. Otherwise, randomly select one of those personnel to be stopped.

Zefram Cochrane struggled to maintain the optimum balance of matter and anti-matter injection for the Phoenix warp systems. The proper ratio, of course, is 1 to 1.

Next up: Neuropolaric induction

All the Best,

Mattgomery Scott.

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Nice! Teaches all those nonstandard mission decks a lesson!
1 •Rapture
Prophet. Plays in your core. When you play this event, name a unique [Baj] personnel you command. That personnel gains Telepathy, [AU] , [Fut] , and [Pa] .
"No, I was there. I could smell the burning bateret leaves, taste the incense on the wind. I was standing in front of the Obelisk. And as I looked up, for one moment, I understood it all. B'hala… the Orbs… the occupation… the discovery of the wormhole… the coming war with the Dominion."
For you: dawn zephyr.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
rferries wrote:Nice! Teaches all those nonstandard mission decks a lesson!
Thanks. :D When I saw the next prompt was ratio the first thing that came to mind was Intermix Ration from First Edition. But I didn't just want to do a straight conversion, so the balance of planet and space missions seemed like another way to represent it.
rferries wrote:For you: dawn zephyr.
[Evt] 1 *Dawn Zephyr

Plays in you core. At the start of each player's turn, he or she must discard the top card of his or her deck. At the end of each player's turn, he or she may take a card from their discard pile into hand.

The dawn zephyr was a weather phenomenon on the planet Alastria. These erosene "passion winds" came just before dawn and caused feelings of euphoria. In 2371, Eudana and Harry Kim visited the planet by using the spatial trajector. They transported right into the time of the dawn zephyr, shortly before the erosene winds started.

Notes:

So basically just before dawn (start of your turn) it blows a card off the top of your deck. But at the end of the turn you get to take a card back, triggering a sense of euphoria.

Next up: Baryon sweep

All the Best,

Mattgomery Scott.

By Slayer07
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
[P] Prepare for Needed Maintenance.
Akaria : Visit base for ship maintenance and possibly visit nesting site for the local horn fowls.
ENGINEER x2 + Computer Skill + Biology *+5 points if Exobiology is present.
When this mission is solved you may download Remmler Array
Any away team may attempt 30*pts
Span 3

Bonus card

[Fed] Remmler Array
Space Station in orbit of Akaria that is designed to remove baryon buildups from star ships and is controlled from the planet.
Seeds only on Akaria. Once per turn you may suspend the effects of Baryon Buildup on one of your ships in play. [DL] Spacedock
Shields 20

https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Louis

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
[Fed] •4 Louis, New Atlantis Supervisor
[E] Human
•Engineer •Geology •Physics •Science
When you play this personnel, he is cost -1 for each mission you command that requires Science and you may draw a card for each mission you command that requires Geology.
"I'm one of two hundred supervisors, although my wife would have you believe I run the entire project."
Integrity 5 Cunning 6 Strength 4
For you: magma.

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
Slayer07 wrote:Bajoran bat
[P] (0) Local Fauna
Randomly select a personnel. Unless you have a Biology personnel of the same species or an Exobiology personnel of a different species, that personnel is stopped.
"Oh, don't let the bats bother you."
"Don't worry, they rarely bite."
"Rarely?"
For you: NCC-73918

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
Danny wrote: For you: NCC-73918
[Fed] 3 *U.S.S. Severn, Crossing Borders

[Stf] [DS9] Danube Class

While you command more than seven personnel aboard this ship, it is range -3. When this ship moves between two missions in different regions, subtract 2 from the range required. This ship is attributes +1 for each of these species you have aboard: Bajoran, Cardassian, Changeling.

Runabout registry number NCC-73918. Carried Kira Nerys, Odo, and Elim Garak on a mission into Cardassian space. Named for the longest river in Britain.

Range: 3, Weapons: 3, Shields: 3

Notes:

I borrowed a little from the Vedek Assembly Transport for the final part of the gametext. As this ship doesn't have a canon name, I decided to continue the rivers theme with the longest river in Britain, the River Severn. I crossed the Severn many times when going back and forward between England and Wales as its on the border, which seemed appropriate for Kira, Odo and Garak's mission (and inspired the second part of the gametext.)

For you: Wine Cellar

All the Best,

Mattgomery Scott.

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
[Evt] 2 •Bloodwine
Plays in your core. To play this event you must command three [Kli] personnel. Each personnel you command is Integrity +1, Strength +1, and Cunning -2 (or Cunning -1, if they are Klingon).
"Don't feel badly if you can't stomach it."

For you: ore processing centre.

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]