For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
tomalak wrote:Greg Hodgin won against Maggie, 100-50.
Thank you for the enjoyable game, sir!

By The Prefect (Michael Shea)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Prefect
2E Sector 001 Regional Champion 2023
Hey folks, please don't forget you have until Friday, 08/28 at 9:00pm EST to post the results of your games here.

If anyone is having trouble scheduling a game or getting in touch with their opponent, please let me know.
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Nice to see 8 players signed up for this, and a great mix of Atlanta regulars with some "invaders." I know this could never replace the in-person Regional nor the Continentals we had planned in 2020, but it warms my heart to know you are all making the best of it. :thumbsup:

By Naetor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I didn't realize we were playing HoF and went 90% of a game playing a very much banned deck. I'll make it easy- Will wins by concession, Mike can take the round 1 bye, and I'll drop. Sorry, I totally missed that.

By willraiman (Will Raiman)
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
I'm really sorry man. I wasn't going to call you out, if you wanted to see if Mike would let you switch to a new deck for future rounds. I just wish I had ever played HoF before, so I could have stopped you on turn 1 instead of turn 20 or wherever we were.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Prefect
Naetor wrote:I didn't realize we were playing HoF and went 90% of a game playing a very much banned deck. I'll make it easy- Will wins by concession, Mike can take the round 1 bye, and I'll drop. Sorry, I totally missed that.
Nate,

I had sent you a PM. I don't want you to have to drop if this is something you were really looking forward to playing in. Given the unique circumstances of this situation, and in the interest of everyone who signed-up enjoying themselves, I would be willing to allow you to alter your deck to be Hall of Fame compliant. I would do the same if a player had traveled to play in an in-person event, so that's how I am treating this here.

This is a rough time for all of us and we're all under a lot of stress. Trek diversion is hard to come by. I want you to stay in if you want to stay in. I have interacted with you a long time and I think of you as someone with integrity. I will trust you to modify your current deck if you wish to remain in the event.

Please let me know. I want you to stay in and have fun if that's what you want. Just please let me know before tomorrow at 9:00pm before I post next round's pairings.

Michael

By Naetor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
The Prefect wrote:
Naetor wrote:I didn't realize we were playing HoF and went 90% of a game playing a very much banned deck. I'll make it easy- Will wins by concession, Mike can take the round 1 bye, and I'll drop. Sorry, I totally missed that.
Nate,

I had sent you a PM. I don't want you to have to drop if this is something you were really looking forward to playing in. Given the unique circumstances of this situation, and in the interest of everyone who signed-up enjoying themselves, I would be willing to allow you to alter your deck to be Hall of Fame compliant. I would do the same if a player had traveled to play in an in-person event, so that's how I am treating this here.

This is a rough time for all of us and we're all under a lot of stress. Trek diversion is hard to come by. I want you to stay in if you want to stay in. I have interacted with you a long time and I think of you as someone with integrity. I will trust you to modify your current deck if you wish to remain in the event.

Please let me know. I want you to stay in and have fun if that's what you want. Just please let me know before tomorrow at 9:00pm before I post next round's pairings.

Michael
It's fine. I suppose I was thinking this and Saturday's tournament were the same format, and never bothered to double-check. There's two tournaments the next 2 weeks so I'll just jump in there. Sorry for being a dumb-dumb head.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Prefect
Okay folks. To keep the numbers even, I am going to be jumping in to this event as Nate is dropping. Don't worry I haven't looked at anyone's deck list - luckily it turns out because I think I've only received two of them so far and no one sent them to my email as a .txt file as requested. :wink:

So, at the conclusion of this event, please send your deck lists to my email, mshea2@student.gsu.edu in the form of a .txt fie (the same file type as saved in Lackey). :cheersL: :cross:

Our Round Two pairings will be:

MVB vs. Greg Hodgin
Michael Shea vs. Will Raiman
Jon Carter vs. Maggie Geppert
Laney Farmer vs. Sebastian Kirstein

Good luck everyone. Have fun. Please get in touch with your opponent to schedule a game, play, and report your results in this thread no later than Friday, Sept 4, 2020 at 9:00pm EST.
Question for noob

Thanks for all your help! But how does Temporal Mi[…]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]