For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Along the lines of Augmentation, but for Android, Mirror, Olarra, Relativity, etc. decks.
[Evt] 0 •Android Body
To play this event, you must reveal three Androids from hand. Plays in your core. Name a personnel. Each personnel you own with that card title is Integrity -1 and Strength +1 and their species becomes Android.
[Evt] 0 •Future Self
Temporal. To play this event, you must command a [Fut] card or a Temporal card. Plays in your core. Name a personnel. Each personnel you own with that card title is Cunning +1 and Strength -1 and gains [Fut] .
[Evt] 0 •Holographic Replica
To play this event, you must command a Holoprogram. Plays in your core. Name a personnel. Each personnel you own with that card title loses all printed staffing icons and their species becomes Hologram.
[Evt] 0 •Mirror Universe Counterpart
Mirror. To play this event, you must command an [AU] personnel or a Mirror card. Plays in your core. Name a personnel. Each personnel you own with that card title gains [AU] and Treachery.
[Evt] 0 •Rejoin The Collective
To play this event, you must command three Drones. Plays in your core. Name a personnel. Each Dissident personnel you own with that card title loses Dissident and the first line of their game text and gains Drone.
"Assimilation makes us all friends."
Bonus:
[Evt] 0 •We Wish To Improve Ourselves
To play this event, you must command three [Bor] personnel. Plays in your core. Each [Bor] personnel you own gains Genetically Enhanced.
"Humans... We used to be exactly like them. Flawed. Weak. Organic. But we evolved to include the synthetic. Now we use both to attain perfection."
Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Decklist updated to include dilemmas. Crippling […]

When 2E came out, I seem to recall that the idea[…]

MN 2024 Gatherings

One last check before I enter the event for the 28[…]

Vulcan Observation icons

I thought this was the intended functionality, and[…]