For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
1E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Commander Joe wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:09 pm
Spectre9 wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:50 am I haven't been able to contact Commander Joe yet.
I sent you a pm a few hours ago. I used to get an email notification when I had a private message but that setting must be turned off now. I didn't even realize I had a message until I started exploring the new forum.
@Commander Joe Check the settings here.

By Commander Joe (Joe Kallstrom)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
JeBuS wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:37 pm
Commander Joe wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:09 pm
Spectre9 wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:50 am I haven't been able to contact Commander Joe yet.
I sent you a pm a few hours ago. I used to get an email notification when I had a private message but that setting must be turned off now. I didn't even realize I had a message until I started exploring the new forum.
@Commander Joe Check the settings here.
Thanks!

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
With all of the games in early (thanks guys! :cheersL: ), here's your Round 3 pairings:

Stephen P (Spectre9) vs. Brian Sykes (Armus)

Niall Matthew (Sexecutioner) vs. Joe Kallstrom (Commander Joe)

Michael Van Breemen (The Ninja Scot) vs. Stephen R Sanders (Spock with a Goatee)

Maggie Geppert (Jadziadax8) vs. Matthew McCalpin (Professor Scott)

If possible, please try to have your games in by next Saturday (9/26/2020).

Good luck, everyone! :cheersL:
Last edited by Armus on Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.

By Spock with a Goatee (Stephen R Sanders)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
The Ninja Scot v. Spock with a Goatee: Ninja Scot got a FW: 100 to -5 0 (I'm told that negative scores aren't reported. A crushing defeat!

Good game, though! Never seen a 1E deck as fast as Ninja Scot's!

Thanks to all for a great tournament. Fun to be back in the game and learned a lot!

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Spock with a Goatee wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:37 pm The Ninja Scot v. Spock with a Goatee: Ninja Scot got a FW: 100 to -5 0 (I'm told that negative scores aren't reported. A crushing defeat!

Good game, though! Never seen a 1E deck as fast as Ninja Scot's!

Thanks to all for a great tournament. Fun to be back in the game and learned a lot!
Yeah you just got a master class in speed solving technology from Mr. Van Breemen. I hope you were taking notes. I only won my game against him because I caught him in space and blew him up!

Results are now final - and with this new forum technology apparently there's no more need to wait around for one of the code monkeys to push the magic button!! :o

So go ahead and add your decks and tournament reports!

Thanks everyone for playing, and congrats again to Stephen P for coming out on top of this surprisingly tough field! :cheersL:
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]