For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
OK. I've received all my passes, and sent out my last couple. So some players may have a pick or two left, but we should be more or less done by tomorrow.

Unless anyone objects, I'm setting it as a round-robin event. This means there will technically be 5 rounds, and each player will get one bye, allowing every player to play against each opponent. There are technically pairings, but since we're playing round-robin, matches can be played in any order (and sorted out in the system later).

I'll set a deadline of five weeks to get all of your matches in, so please try to get all your games played by Monday, December 28th.
 -  
For those wanting to play me: as I've mentioned, my availbility is pretty limited. I can tell you I'm online almost every night from 10 pm - 2 am Eastern. If you happen to be around during this time, you can hit me up on Skype (username is OKCoyote).

For those that can't work with that, I can find time during my occasional days off. Message me and we can try to work something out.

Good luck, everyone!
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
jadziadax8 wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:40 am Thanks for the game Kris. It was fun as usual!
Absolutely, Mags. Us both forgetting to download a ship 1st turn was a clear misstep, but that's what we get for playing after Tribbles. :wink:
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
OKCoyote wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:47 am Geez, you guys are off to a fast start! :cheersL:
How else am I gonna have time for the December / January ID Draft if I don't blitz through the November one? :shifty: j/k
European OP Coordinator
 - European OP Coordinator
 -  
FW for me over Maggie - 70-0

Drunken Jules was there once again, beware of that filthy little hobbit, quite dangerous it is, don't you say precious? :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Clerasil ToB wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:39 pm FW for me over Maggie - 70-0

Drunken Jules was there once again, beware of that filthy little hobbit, quite dangerous it is, don't you say precious? :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:
What are you talking about? Drunken Jules is the best!

Especially when playing Ferengi... MOOOOGIEEEE!!! :shifty:

:lol:
 -  
Kris got the FW against me, 70-35, after my late gamble failed to pay off.

:D
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
OKCoyote wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:16 am Kris got the FW against me, 70-35, after my late gamble failed to pay off.

:D
Total luck that the scrub team had those skills, my friend. It was a high percentage gamble.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation