For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.

By Ensign Q
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
i noticed that the Captain Lursa picture is taken from an episode not playing in the mq. so which episode is it where theyre in?

By commdecker (Matthew Zinno)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Arbiter
Community Contributor
Like it says on the card page, the image is taken from Past Prologue. The sisters were in that episode. (And Klingons don't look that different when they move to the MU.)

By Orbin (James Monsebroten)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Captain Lursa and Captain B'Etor are CC creations. There weren't any episodes where those characters appeared in the Mirror Quadrant. There was a reference to the sisters on Telok a card made by Decipher.

- James M
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Orbin wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:03 pmCaptain Lursa and Captain B'Etor are CC creations. There weren't any episodes where those characters appeared in the Mirror Quadrant. There was a reference to the sisters on Telok a card made by Decipher.

- James M
Yes. Decipher got the reference themselves from Telok's line of dialogue right before Maurader knocks into him, interrupting his story.
Telok wrote:"After four years as a personal guard for the House of Duras, I was ready to do anything to get out of there. You never knew if Lursa and B'Etor were going to be..."

By Ensign Q
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Orbin wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:03 pm Captain Lursa and Captain B'Etor are CC creations. There weren't any episodes where those characters appeared in the Mirror Quadrant. There was a reference to the sisters on Telok a card made by Decipher.

- James M
ok thats what i assumed, after seeing Captain B'Etor is a cgi creation (and i saw all mq episodes recently)

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Now that's solved, and while we're at it... I never understood why Telok's lore makes the Sisters out to be unpredictable, and they are such honourable lasses of high integrity. Onecan explain it, of course, with Telok being a disreputabl guy who warps his ideas on the high standards of the Duras sisters into something negative... but still. It felt off, a bit.

I do like the choice though, to make them "good people". I like that more than I dislike me feeling "off" about Telok's lore.

(BTW, I didn't know that dialogue by heart, so it's good to put that into [the] perspective. It does fit with the 'Telok is an untrustworthy narrator' hypothesis. Thx, Guardian .)

Anyone else ever thought about all that?

By nobthehobbit (Daniel Pareja)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
The MU Sisters of Duras, being good and honourable and such, would run counter to the expected behaviour of Klingons in the Mirror Universe, hence a normal MU Klingon like Telok would find them unpredictable.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
nobthehobbit wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:23 am The MU Sisters of Duras, being good and honourable and such, would run counter to the expected behaviour of Klingons in the Mirror Universe, hence a normal MU Klingon like Telok would find them unpredictable.
I like that explanation, too. Thx. In tandem with the above hypotheses, I have enough input for my "off feeling" to be cured. :) :thumbsup:
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]