Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.
Second Edition Playtest Manager
By Faithful Reader (Ross Fertel)
 - Second Edition Playtest Manager
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
It's Wednesday! We're more than halfway through the week. Since we are over the hump, let's look at a question!

This week we'll keep looking at Apocalypses Rising. it ahs been out in the wild for some time and while the dust is settling, let's rank the three major themes in the set: New Dominion HQ, DS9 Infiltrators and Siegers of Ar-558.

You've heard of 'ding,' marry kill. We'll adjust them for out needs. Marry will be a deck you'll build and cherish in the years to come. It has staying power. 'Ding' is a deck you'll build and play with at some point but probably will not play with long term. You'll play it but it is not high on your list. Who knows if you'll disassemble it down the line. Kill is something that, while it is neat, is just not something you are interested in.

Normally, you have to put one in each category but in this case, feel free to spread the love. If all three are near and dear to your heart, go ahead put them in marry. Just make sure you rank all three.

By monty42 (Benjamin Liebich)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
2E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
Chancellor
2E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
2E German National Champion 2022
I'll kiss the Siegers, marry Alpha-Dom and kill the DS9 Infiltrators.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]