This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
KazonPADD wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:19 pm
Armus wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:41 am Does Greasy Dukat's [DL] finally become a not-broken link?
See below.
MidnightLich wrote:
Takket wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:52 pm Do the Bajoran Firecaves make an appearance?
No. :(

(We tried.)

-crp
Dukat is already a card. It doesn't necessarily follow that Kosst Amojan MUST come from a scene involving the fire caves.
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
Armus wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:41 am Does Greasy Dukat's [DL] finally become a not-broken link?
No. And I'm sure this story will be told during spoilers, but we tried. You have 1 question remaining.
Iron Prime wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:22 pm Is the number of [Dom] card greater than 6?
Yes! You have 0 questions remaining!

Congrats on getting through 20 questions for Dogs of War. Stay tuned for a new game of 2 Truths and a Lie!

-crp
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
MidnightLich wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:30 pm
No. And I'm sure this story will be told during spoilers, but we tried. You have 1 question remaining.
They really, really tried.

By Iron Prime (Dan Van Kampen)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Points for effort then!

"You'll get it next time, champ!"

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Iron Prime wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:38 pm Points for effort then!

Next time... in another 10 years when they finally circle back to DS9 again?

If you can't get Kosst Amojan into a set based on the end of DS9, what set *can* you get it into?

:?
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E Omarion Nebula Regional Champion 2024
Armus wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:41 pm

If you can't get Kosst Amojan into a set based on the end of DS9, what set *can* you get it into?

Maybe a set based around Prophets and Pah-Wraiths?
These are entities on a different level of play to the normal game, like the Q Continuum. They deserve special attention.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
KazonPADD wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:14 pm
Armus wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:41 pm

Maybe a set based around Prophets and Pah-Wraiths?
These are entities on a different level of play to the normal game, like the Q Continuum. They deserve special attention.
I can buy that. I'm disappointed to have to wait more but I can buy it.

Make it worth the wait though guys. Us DS9 fans desperately need this set after years of slogging through Enterprise and TOS and boring tng Borg.
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E Omarion Nebula Regional Champion 2024
Hoss-Drone wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:23 pm Make it worth the wait though guys. Us DS9 fans desperately need this set after years of slogging through Enterprise and TOS and boring tng Borg.
[Down]
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
I'm a big fan of Dogs of War. I hope DS9 fans will be too.

We know DS9 needs love. It's coming, I promise. It's a big reason why a) blocks went from 3 sets to 2 and b) the Long Term Plan has lots more non-block sets on the schedule as a default.

-crp

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
[/quote]
Make it worth the wait though guys. Us DS9 fans desperately need this set after years of slogging through Enterprise and TOS and boring tng Borg.
[/quote]

Long-term plan mentions a "back to the frontier" block that will "feature a sub-theme of faith - be it in the Prophets, the Pah-wraiths, the Divine Treasury, or the Founders." I am hoping against hope that this will have enough Pah-wraith related stuff to make a viable deck archetype. (hint, hint, designers).

Also gives an excuse to have a seedable card called "Faith of the Heart." 8)

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
commdecker wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:08 am
BanditKeith wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:10 am Also gives an excuse to have a seedable card called "Faith of the Heart." 8)
Nullified by anyone with Music.
I don't know how many people remember this but the original Enterprise promos before the show even premiered featured the song "Wherever you will go" by The Calling

Promo here [Down]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejOkf_C-mo0

By HoodieDM
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Hoss-Drone wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:23 pm I can buy that. I'm disappointed to have to wait more but I can buy it.

We will talk more during the Q&A I'm sure, but we want(ed) them to play like no other affiliation has done yet, and with that, we couldn't do that AND the original aim for this set focused on the war. Set would have been too big :lol:
Is Sedis a captain?

He's already a [Univ] fucking skill hoss (tm)... […]

I don't! Game ain't fun, IMO! But, you're rig[…]

Alpha Argratha

If I have Alpha 5 Approach plus Argratha as […]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]