Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

should the new balance team focus on initally?

Fixing Broken Combos
57%
Buffing Underrated Cards
43%
Second Edition Playtest Manager
By Faithful Reader (Ross Fertel)
 - Second Edition Playtest Manager
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
It's Wednesday! We're more than halfway through the week. Since we are over the hump, let's look at a question!

There are multiple tasks ahead for our newly formed Balance Team. There are several directions they can go in. They can focus on fixing the broken card combos or taking care of buffing the lesser sued cards. They can do both at the same time, of course, but which would be a better directions for them to go in, at least initially?

The poll above offers revoting so explain your reasons. if you want to do so more privately, PM the Second Edition Balance Team lead monty42 or the Director of Second Edition, Tjark.

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
I went with "Fixing Broken Combos" - I imagine there are fewer broken combos than there are lesser used cards, so it's a smaller job to put into scope.

Also, despite it's phrasing, "fixing a broken combo" means destroying it, and the act of destruction is easier than the act of creation.

By Naetor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I got drafted to this team, and my burn them all mentality probably won't jive with the others on the nerf side- so I'm going to start looking at buffs.

If there is a particular card you think is worthy, that has a good idea but just doesn't work- send me a message.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation