For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

• 219 posts

Should We Have a Fifth Round?

Yes
40%
No
40%
No opinion
20%
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
Grand Nagus
2E American National Second Runner-Up 2020
2E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2020
You ridiculed someone when they lost.

Your behavior was unacceptable. If Karmicspark had posted that in this tournament, I would have issued a warning to them.

If this had been your first offense this tournament, you probably would have gotten a Level 1 warning from me. However, since you already had received a written warning to behave, and were told specifically that penalties would go up from there, this is where things stand.

Now, if you continue to argue about this, I am within my rights to issue another misconduct penalty, which will result in you being booted from the event.
fine, ill quit on my own if you feel this is the correct way to handle this situation. i think its pretty bad behaviour to delay the tournament, then ragequit, then imply i misbehaved by playing a countercard and set the up the mob here. but of course posting a card image is ban worthy.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
Grand Nagus
2E American National Second Runner-Up 2020
2E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2020
Ensign Q wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:41 pm fine, ill quit on my own if you feel this is the correct way to handle this situation.
I do feel that I handled it in the correct way. You are welcome to stay or to go. How you behave from here on out is your choice.
i just wanted to play the game, i didnt ask for the escalation that followed. I feel i might get another warning no matter what.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Participant 2021
KazonPADD wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:09 pmAlways a pleasure Suden!
Yeah? Well, great! :) I'm still sorry for not being able to attempt more. Let's just say I learnt a lot from the game (and about the new cards), and my next games will get better! :wink:
Thanks for having a good sense of humour. 8)

By sexecutioner (Niall Matthew)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Counterpart
1E European Continental Semi-Finalist 2019
1E Austrian National Runner-Up 2020
1E British National Second Runner-Up 2020
jadziadax8 wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:52 am How are we on scheduling @grandnagusmorn, @sexecutioner, @Spock with a Goatee and @geraldkw?
Apologies, we're playing our game later today :D
Choose my next affiliation!

So, I'm done in the tournament. Modified loss Vs […]

Minnesota May Meltdown

I voted. I don't know anything.

Thanks for the Ferenginar summary, I’ve neve[…]

Unlike Beverly Crusher, I do have the necessary s[…]