For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.
  • 787 posts
Ambassador
By bosskamiura (Thomas Kamiura)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
Interested in discussing First Edition, Second Edition or Tribbles, and would like to make some new pals along the way? Believe it or not, a lot of people just like you, want the same thing and they are waiting for you in The Dojo.

Each and everyday, new and returning players make their way to the game's premiere Discord Server, The Dojo, to meet other like minded individuals to discuss strategy and play the games they love!

Join The Dojo today, and Expand Your Power In The Universe!

The Dojo's Discord Channel - Join here! Then use this link here to access the channel each time!

_ _
We have 65 members VISIBLE online right now with 303 registered.

Hello!
I would like to officially announce our new server game, "Dabo".

Through daily claims and games of chance, members can earn Gold Pressed Latinum which they can then use for neat, meaningful prizes like special roles (again - trying to provide avenues for members that are participation based to elevate their names) in The Dojo, forum badges here on the TrekCC forums, and exclusive Virtual Promo (soon to be announced)!

You can find #Dabo in the Quark's Bar category of The Dojo's Discord Server. I invite you all to try it out!

For now -- I'd like to show off our set of forum badges and as soon as I receive the Virtual Promo sets, I'd like to show you those as well.

ImageImageImageImage

Are you signed in? Come chat about it!

While they can copy what works for The Dojo, they can't copy our success!
We are the House Of Ideas. Trailblazing since 2018.
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
Interested in discussing First Edition, Second Edition or Tribbles, and would like to make some new pals along the way? Believe it or not, a lot of people just like you, want the same thing and they are waiting for you in The Dojo.

Each and everyday, new and returning players make their way to the game's premiere Discord Server, The Dojo, to meet other like minded individuals to discuss strategy and play the games they love!

The Dojo's Discord Channel - Join here! Then use this link here to access the channel each time!

_ _
We have 71 members VISIBLE online right now with 304 registered.

Hello Hello!
I'm proud to announce that Romana Aoko has contributed an unique, alt-image set celebrating some of the Federation's most well known ships. These cards will only be available as prizes for members playing Dabo! See the pack art above (and card previews over in the Discord)! And below, we are beginning to see members earning Play Dojo badges! It's a race to the top!! Right now, we only have four levels but we have more coming!!

The Online Casual League begins on the first of next month!

The Dojo's 2021 W***D Ch*********ps are only two months away! Pre-register today!

We're growing! Come and be part of it!!

__
Play Dabo! Winners - Season One
Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Last edited by bosskamiura on Fri May 28, 2021 1:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor

_ _
We have 60 members VISIBLE online right now with 305 registered.

Hello Hello!
With the success of our Series I Dabo! Virtual Promos, I'm excited to announce Series II (1e) and Series III (2e)!

These alternate-image virtual promos are available through The Dojo's Trek-themed currency game, Dabo!. This game is free to play and available to everyone. Booster packs begin at 500 Gold Pressed Latinum and Full Sets begin at 5,000 Gold Pressed Latinum.

Series II -- Dream Card legend, Tirius, joins us for a set of Alternate-Image 1e missions! Everyone has admired his work for so long, this was a no brainer. This preview really showcases his approach of making cards visually interesting.

Series III -- Having a great working relationship with EdgeOfHearing, of course I had to approach him to offer him our Series III artist role! I enjoy his sense of matching images to flavor text, to really tell a story. Hopefully, after this preview, you will too!

Lastly, as a BONUS addition to our Series I set, Romana Aoko has been gracious enough to contribute one final card, acting as the set's UR, or Chase Card. This card will be distributed in sets purchased as a whole, and available in booster packs at a 1:19 ratio. (If you've purchased this set already, I'll be sending you an updated file containing this card)

Unrelated to virtual promos, new TrekCC forum badges have been added to the store as well. Levels 5-8 will provide players need prizes to chase!

ImageImageImageImage

This is just the beginning, friends. Everyday, we'll be making reveals for the two sets and showcasing other prizes to chase -- exciting times. Keep it locked here in the coming days for more exciting news including The Dojo's (not a) WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS and the return of The Online Casual League!

The HOME of Online Play from DAY ONE!
The House Of Ideas!
The best Trek-CCG Discord Server!

Other servers can imitate us, but they can't be us!

__
Play Dabo! Winners - Season One
Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]