For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
I get the FW 100-60 Good game Markus
Last edited by pfti on Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Also, @rycar60 and @The Prefect, were you two able to schedule your game? We await your results for final standings, though congratulations are in order for @The Ninja Scot on his win.

By The Prefect (Michael Shea)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Prefect
2E Sector 001 Regional Champion 2023
I thought I saw results posted for that game. Truth be told, I've been so busy that I thought maybe I'd forgot about playing the game. I'm severely overscheduled right now as my defense is the 9th, so I'm happy to let the posted result (full win for Eric) stand.
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Prefect wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:15 pm I thought I saw results posted for that game. Truth be told, I've been so busy that I thought maybe I'd forgot about playing the game. I'm severely overscheduled right now as my defense is the 9th, so I'm happy to let the posted result (full win for Eric) stand.
If you two played in the last week, neither of you posted results. If Eric did win, what was the score?

Also, good luck on the defense! :cross:

By The Prefect (Michael Shea)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Prefect
2E Sector 001 Regional Champion 2023
jadziadax8 wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:16 pm
The Prefect wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:15 pm I thought I saw results posted for that game. Truth be told, I've been so busy that I thought maybe I'd forgot about playing the game. I'm severely overscheduled right now as my defense is the 9th, so I'm happy to let the posted result (full win for Eric) stand.
If you two played in the last week, neither of you posted results. If Eric did win, what was the score?

I don't think we played. I could have sworn I saw results posted for the match already, but when I look now I don't see them.

In any case, I do not have time to play now. So, if it is okay with you and Eric, I am content to concede the game 0-100. I wouldn't want to hold up finalizing the event just for my schedule.

And, thanks!
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Prefect wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:32 pm
jadziadax8 wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:16 pm

I don't think we played. I could have sworn I saw results posted for the match already, but when I look now I don't see them.

In any case, I do not have time to play now. So, if it is okay with you and Eric, I am content to concede the game 0-100. I wouldn't want to hold up finalizing the event just for my schedule.

And, thanks!
Noted, and final results will go momentarily.
Question for noob

That's the question. The Isolinear Rods downloads […]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]