Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.
  • 701 posts

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
When I enter the text Unless you have the skills on that personnel into the text box, I would expect to see (at least) four dilemmas come up (Compromised Tactics; Dumb Waiter, Pawn Against Pawn; The Next Phase), but instead, I get none.

Why's that?

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
jadziadax8 wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:03 am Maybe the search string is too long? I just searched for "the skills on that personnel" and came up with those four cards.

Possibly, but I just searched with "unless you have th", and still got nothing :?

EDIT: I wonder if the transition from regular text to bold is throwing it off somehow.

By GooeyChewie (Nathan Miracle)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
Danny wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:08 am EDIT: I wonder if the transition from regular text to bold is throwing it off somehow.
That's exactly what it is. Text searches include the html tags, so you'll need to add the < b > (less spaces) tag to the search. You can also search icons in text that way, using the same [ ] tags as on the forum.

EDIT: See link: https://www.trekcc.org/2e/index.php?mod ... el#Results

By harry696
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
The database pages for 2E Virtual Promos 0VP280 to 0VP291, 0VP319, and 0VP320 need to be fixed to replace the distribution statement with the lore on the card.

0VP320 also needs to be updated for the Legal Card Pools and Legal Rules Sets.

By harry696
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
The database listing for the 2E Borderless Promos needs to be fixed. The pdf filename Things Past - Download Hi-Resolution should be Borderless Series 1.pdf.

Also, since the 1E Borderless Promos Series 1 have two pdf files (witjout and with Bleed)m will the 2E Borderless Promos Series 1 eventually have two downloadable pdf files?

By Maelwys (Chris Lobban)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
harry696 wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:14 am The database listing for the 2E Borderless Promos needs to be fixed. The pdf filename Things Past - Download Hi-Resolution should be Borderless Series 1.pdf.

Also, since the 1E Borderless Promos Series 1 have two pdf files (witjout and with Bleed)m will the 2E Borderless Promos Series 1 eventually have two downloadable pdf files?
Looks like somebody else caught the first issue before me, but now you can guess where I copy/pasted that code from... oops. ;-)

Regarding the second issue, that's up to the 2E Art team. Since 1E and 2E Art are done by two different groups now, they won't always offer the exact same options. 1E Art sent me two files, 2E Art sent me one file, I just post what I'm sent. ;-)

By Winner of Borg (Stefan Slaby)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
1E European Continental Champion 2023
1E Austrian National Champion 2023
2E Austrian National Champion 2022
1E Borg Region Regional Champion 2023
2E Borg Region Regional Champion 2023
the 2019 2E Continentals Promo 0VP265 Borg Cutting Beam is still completely missing from the card db

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Doctor Chaotica's card reads [SD]Science, but his entry reads [SD]2 Science.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation