For all topic related to legitimate STCCG trades.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Greetings all!

I am still trying to hunt down a few of the higher end rares to put a bow on my 1e collection. I've managed to acquire a few higher end rares myself to offer up in trade and I'll be highlighting those in this post.

I will state up front that I'm not on social media, so the best way to get ahold of me is via Private Message (PM) here on the forums.

My Legacy trade list is Here and I think it's reasonably accurate (though I probably have more Mirror Mirror stuff than is listed. Suffice it to say if you need any MM stuff, just ask), so if you have something I'm looking for, and there's stuff on my legacy trade list that you want, I'll be happy to include it (and will probably trade in your favor).

I also have a 2E Trade list Here. If you have any 2e Cards I need, let me know - I have no problem trading across games.

I also have Star Wars CCG (SWCCG) for trade if you're looking for any thing in that world.

I also play WWE Raw Deal, so if you're into Raw Deal and want to work a trade, let me know and we'll see what we can do.

Finally, I'm willing to entertain cash offers to buy any of my cards, though I'd prefer to trade where possible.

Without further ado, here is my list:

Haves:

The Borg:
70* R Equinox Doctor ( [NA] )
103 R Icheb ( [NA] )
124* R U.S.S. Prometheus ( [1E-Rom] )
131* R U.S.S. Dauntless ( [Fed] )

Wants:

The Motion Pictures:
James T. Kirk (56 UR)

All Good Things:
14 P Colonel Kira
16 P Admiral Janeway
18 P Christopher Pike

Italics = Trade in Progress

Hopefully there's something there that you want. Again, please PM me with any offers.

Thanks! :cheersL:

-Brian
Last edited by Armus on Mon Mar 14, 2022 3:28 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Armus wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:23 pm Big update to the want list after a MONSTER trade with @jadziadax8! Thanks, Maggie! :cheersL:
:cheersR:
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation