A place for complete-off-topic conversations that have nothing to do with Star Trek. The rules still apply here, stay civil.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Caretaker's Guest wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:36 am Brian, you are too serious :) . It was a probably not good joke. I have an opinion on the Corbett-thing but I will keep it for myself. This is about soccer :) .
Yeah I wasn't planning on crashing your thread with Corbett issue relitigation, I just wasn't sure if you actually thought James was banned and wanted to correct the record.

I got no problem yelling at the CC for things they do, but it's not very sporting to yell at them for things they *don't* do (unless they should have done something and didn't, but this isn't that)... :wink:

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
England VS Germany. El classico :) . 1996: Gareth Southgate.... The whole of England is with you... And it is safe! Safe! I have a feeling in my guts that we will do this. Sorry, Paddy, Gary and all the others. But Germany will prevail! We still believe, we still believe... It is coming home, it's coming... Football is coming home. How they ridicule Germany, priceless. The long hair, the beards. Yes, that is Germany :) . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyoy2_7FegI

By nobthehobbit (Daniel Pareja)
 -  
Caretaker's Guest wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:03 am England VS Germany. El classico :) . 1996: Gareth Southgate.... The whole of England is with you... And it is safe! Safe! I have a feeling in my guts that we will do this. Sorry, Paddy, Gary and all the others. But Germany will prevail! We still believe, we still believe... It is coming home, it's coming... Football is coming home. How they ridicule Germany, priceless. The long hair, the beards. Yes, that is Germany :) . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyoy2_7FegI
Two World Wars and one World Cup.

-  
nobthehobbit wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:21 am
Caretaker's Guest wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:03 am England VS Germany. El classico :) . 1996: Gareth Southgate.... The whole of England is with you... And it is safe! Safe! I have a feeling in my guts that we will do this. Sorry, Paddy, Gary and all the others. But Germany will prevail! We still believe, we still believe... It is coming home, it's coming... Football is coming home. How they ridicule Germany, priceless. The long hair, the beards. Yes, that is Germany :) . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyoy2_7FegI
Two World Wars and one World Cup.
The posts after this one veered too far into the realm of politics and have been moved to the Bar.

Since, among others, my explanatory post was one that was moved, this is a reference to a chant sung by England fans, particularly at matches between England and Germany.

-  
Caretaker's Guest wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:24 pm Where is tne bar? Pleae link me to it.
You can join it in the User Control Panel under Usergroups.

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
If you pray to James, he may start to think that he's a deity. Then everything will be all messed up. ;)

On a serious note though, let us know if you're still not able to find it. It is a little confusing. We may need to have someone in a chat with you to walk you through the process.

On a less serious note again,
Attachments:
index.jpg
index.jpg (99.59 KiB) Viewed 3613 times

-  
I fully endorse the image currently in the above post.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation