By patrick (Patrick Weijers)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Dukat wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:40 am Does Kolinahr have to play on Vulcan, the mission?

Or can it play on 2154 Vulcan? (The time location?)
I'm not 100% sure on the answer, but why would you want to do that? Since you're already playing both cards anyway, it doesn't really matter where you play Kolinahr, except that you get a weird "move from 2154 Vulcan to 2154 Vulcan" if you have it on the time location.

Do you want to make sure it doesn't get sucked into a Black Hole?

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Dukat wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:48 am Well, I prefer to have my personnel in one place, if possible ;) ...
It needs to play on the card "Vulcan" - i.e., the mission.

But I'm not sure your concern is warranted. The Kolinahr free play is not location-specific. To the contrary, it specifically does *not* provide a destination, so the free play would have to go to a legal location (usually 2154 Vulcan (or P'Jem) - if native- or to a compatible outpost/headquarters, etc.).

So there's nothing stopping you from reporting all of your people to the same place.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Armus wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:45 am
Dukat wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:48 am Well, I prefer to have my personnel in one place, if possible ;) ...
It needs to play on the card "Vulcan" - i.e., the mission.
Small correction: the time location is also Vulcan, because it identifies as "2154 Vulcan."

Any card that identifies itself as Vulcan is Vulcan (Glossary rule: characteristic; Glossary precedent: George and Gracie)... with the exception of Mirror Vulcan (Glossary rule: Mirror Quadrant planet references).
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
It's an Alpha Quadrant location, so must be seeded with Alpha Quadrant Vulcan.

(If they ever make a Mirror Quadrant Vulcan time location, it'll have the little [MQ] in the lower-right corner like Halkan Council.)
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]