By Borg King
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
So after playing this card (Temporal Micro-Wormhole) for years, it came up in a game that this card doesn't allow your [1E-AU] cards to seed (guess I assumed it did and didn't read it close enough). Taking a closer look at the card does lead me to ask for clarification regarding one of it's other functions, however...

Once each turn (twice per game), you may report a personnel aboard your ship regardless of affiliation, then discard doorway; for rest of game, that personnel may mix with your other affiliations.

I understand that this works to allow (for example) a Romulan personal to report and mix with a Ferengi crew, so I assume this means I can also use it if the affiliation matches anyway?

For example; assuming Crew Reassignment is in play, I can report a personal to my matching ship (let's say [CF] [Kli] ) during the play phase of my turn. I should then be able to report another [CF] [Kli] to that same ship using TMW during the orders phase of my turn, correct?

:borg:
North American OP Coordinator
By The Ninja Scot (Michael Van Breemen)
 - North American OP Coordinator
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E World Champion 2023
Tribbles World Champion 2022
The Traveler
1E North American Continental Champion 2023
2E North American Continental Champion 2023
  Trek Masters 1E Champion 2024
1E Canadian National Champion 2023
1E American National Champion 2023
2E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E  National Runner-Up 2023
2E American National Second Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
2E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
Temporal Micro-wormhole doesn't allow you to report personnel during your order's phase, it merely provides you a way to report anyone to your ship and make them compatible with your personnel. In your example, because you have Crew Reassignment in play and a [CF] [Kli] ship in play, you would be able to report a [CF] [Kli] to that ship without the need for a Temporal Micro-wormhole however. You would need Temporal Micro-wormhole if you were reporting someone else to the ship that wasn't using Crew Reassignment though, assuming no other text.

Michael,

By Borg King
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
The Ninja Scot wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:14 pm Temporal Micro-wormhole doesn't allow you to report personnel during your order's phase, it merely provides you a way to report anyone to your ship and make them compatible with your personnel. In your example, because you have Crew Reassignment in play and a [CF] [Kli] ship in play, you would be able to report a [CF] [Kli] to that ship without the need for a Temporal Micro-wormhole however. You would need Temporal Micro-wormhole if you were reporting someone else to the ship that wasn't using Crew Reassignment though, assuming no other text.

Michael,
So it wouldn't get me another report; just allow me to report any personal to any ship in play (assuming Crew Reassignment isn't in play)? So I could report a Borg personal to a Borg Scout Vessel with no issues during the play phase?

North American OP Coordinator
By The Ninja Scot (Michael Van Breemen)
 - North American OP Coordinator
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E World Champion 2023
Tribbles World Champion 2022
The Traveler
1E North American Continental Champion 2023
2E North American Continental Champion 2023
  Trek Masters 1E Champion 2024
1E Canadian National Champion 2023
1E American National Champion 2023
2E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E  National Runner-Up 2023
2E American National Second Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
2E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
Borg King wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:05 pm
The Ninja Scot wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:14 pm Temporal Micro-wormhole doesn't allow you to report personnel during your order's phase, it merely provides you a way to report anyone to your ship and make them compatible with your personnel. In your example, because you have Crew Reassignment in play and a [CF] [Kli] ship in play, you would be able to report a [CF] [Kli] to that ship without the need for a Temporal Micro-wormhole however. You would need Temporal Micro-wormhole if you were reporting someone else to the ship that wasn't using Crew Reassignment though, assuming no other text.

Michael,
So it wouldn't get me another report; just allow me to report any personal to any ship in play (assuming Crew Reassignment isn't in play)? So I could report a Borg personal to a Borg Scout Vessel with no issues during the play phase?

Any of your ships in play, yes.

Michael

By Borg King
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  

Any of your ships in play, yes.

Michael
Oh man that's really cool! I can certainly use that in the new deck I'm building! Glad I got clarification on this. Thank you!

1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]