By Borg King
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
So after playing this card (Temporal Micro-Wormhole) for years, it came up in a game that this card doesn't allow your [1E-AU] cards to seed (guess I assumed it did and didn't read it close enough). Taking a closer look at the card does lead me to ask for clarification regarding one of it's other functions, however...

Once each turn (twice per game), you may report a personnel aboard your ship regardless of affiliation, then discard doorway; for rest of game, that personnel may mix with your other affiliations.

I understand that this works to allow (for example) a Romulan personal to report and mix with a Ferengi crew, so I assume this means I can also use it if the affiliation matches anyway?

For example; assuming Crew Reassignment is in play, I can report a personal to my matching ship (let's say [CF] [Kli] ) during the play phase of my turn. I should then be able to report another [CF] [Kli] to that same ship using TMW during the orders phase of my turn, correct?

:borg:
North American OP Coordinator
By The Ninja Scot (Michael Van Breemen)
 - North American OP Coordinator
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2019
2E World Semi-Finalist 2019
Socialite
2E North American Continental Champion 2021
  Trek Masters 1E Champion 2020
  Trek Masters 2E Champion 2020
1E Austrian National Champion 2020
1E Canadian National Runner-Up 2019
2E American National Champion 2021
1E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2021
2E Ferenginar Regional Champion 2021
Temporal Micro-wormhole doesn't allow you to report personnel during your order's phase, it merely provides you a way to report anyone to your ship and make them compatible with your personnel. In your example, because you have Crew Reassignment in play and a [CF] [Kli] ship in play, you would be able to report a [CF] [Kli] to that ship without the need for a Temporal Micro-wormhole however. You would need Temporal Micro-wormhole if you were reporting someone else to the ship that wasn't using Crew Reassignment though, assuming no other text.

Michael,

By Borg King
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
The Ninja Scot wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:14 pm Temporal Micro-wormhole doesn't allow you to report personnel during your order's phase, it merely provides you a way to report anyone to your ship and make them compatible with your personnel. In your example, because you have Crew Reassignment in play and a [CF] [Kli] ship in play, you would be able to report a [CF] [Kli] to that ship without the need for a Temporal Micro-wormhole however. You would need Temporal Micro-wormhole if you were reporting someone else to the ship that wasn't using Crew Reassignment though, assuming no other text.

Michael,
So it wouldn't get me another report; just allow me to report any personal to any ship in play (assuming Crew Reassignment isn't in play)? So I could report a Borg personal to a Borg Scout Vessel with no issues during the play phase?

North American OP Coordinator
By The Ninja Scot (Michael Van Breemen)
 - North American OP Coordinator
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2019
2E World Semi-Finalist 2019
Socialite
2E North American Continental Champion 2021
  Trek Masters 1E Champion 2020
  Trek Masters 2E Champion 2020
1E Austrian National Champion 2020
1E Canadian National Runner-Up 2019
2E American National Champion 2021
1E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2021
2E Ferenginar Regional Champion 2021
Borg King wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:05 pm
The Ninja Scot wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:14 pm Temporal Micro-wormhole doesn't allow you to report personnel during your order's phase, it merely provides you a way to report anyone to your ship and make them compatible with your personnel. In your example, because you have Crew Reassignment in play and a [CF] [Kli] ship in play, you would be able to report a [CF] [Kli] to that ship without the need for a Temporal Micro-wormhole however. You would need Temporal Micro-wormhole if you were reporting someone else to the ship that wasn't using Crew Reassignment though, assuming no other text.

Michael,
So it wouldn't get me another report; just allow me to report any personal to any ship in play (assuming Crew Reassignment isn't in play)? So I could report a Borg personal to a Borg Scout Vessel with no issues during the play phase?

Any of your ships in play, yes.

Michael

By Borg King
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  

Any of your ships in play, yes.

Michael
Oh man that's really cool! I can certainly use that in the new deck I'm building! Glad I got clarification on this. Thank you!

It's interesting. I remember starting back in 9[…]

Say a player has seeded both Khitomer Research a[…]

Self-controlling dilemmas

I should have realized the potential for using Rav[…]

jadziadax8 FW @Psionic Hobo 100-35 Thanks for t[…]