For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
I am so pleased to finally announce this.

After a long break from local in-person events, Star Trek CCG finally returns to the Space Coast of Florida on August 22nd, starting at 11 am, in its new location: Empok Nor (aka my new house) in Melbourne, Florida!

We return with the ninth annual Space Coast Second Edition Regional Championship. Bring your best 2E deck for this four round constructed event and contend for the glory of being our next Regional Champion!

Directly following the 2E event will be the eighth annual (we've skipped a year) Tribbles Regional Championship.

There is no entry fee for these events. A $5 donation for prize support is suggested but not required. Regional foils are on hand and all players will receive prizes for participating.

We may even have some outdoor grilling happening in the backyard, weather permitting.

We plan to follow proper social distancing guidelines as well as possible during play. Masks are not required but recommended if you aren't fully vaccinated. All household members have been fully vaccinated. These guidelines are, of course, subject to change as events develop.

So come out to Melbourne, check out our new (almost finished) game room, and play some Trek with us. We've missed you and are excited to be able to play some games with our friends again. Hope to see you there!
 -  
Bump!

Regionals returns to the Space Coast, in person, this Sunday.

Four registered so far with one or two more rumored to be making an appearance. See you there!
 -  
I've just been informed that Regionals wins still award Continentals byes this year. With at least four attendees planning to hit Continentals in Orlando next month... this one counts!
 -  
Honsou wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:03 am Ah, I wish I could attend, if only for the experience. I have a previous commitment in West Melbourne for the weekend, and I only have (recently rediscovered) 1e decks, unfortunately.
Welcome back to the game!

Now that I'm running events again, I usually run an event every 4-6 weeks, and I tend to alternate between 1e and 2e events. However, I probably won't be running my next event until November, as I plan to travel to Orlando next month for Continentals and to Chicago in October for Worlds.

There are also monthly events in Orlando, though these are only 2E. Continentals will be there next month and will be both 1E and 2E.

That said, if you are in the Melbourne area, feel free to hit me up if you want to get in a casual game, deck testing, etc. I'm free most weekends.

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Not that I can make it all the way to Melbourne, and I am still on the fence about Continentals in O-Town, but I am sad to see no 1e presence really in the FL. I know most of the FL folks are East Coasters but I wish there was some action over in the Tampa area.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Professor Scott wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:50 am Not that I can make it all the way to Melbourne, and I am still on the fence about Continentals in O-Town, but I am sad to see no 1e presence really in the FL. I know most of the FL folks are East Coasters but I wish there was some action over in the Tampa area.
Isn't @Jono a Tampa-ite? Does he not play 1e anymore?
 -  
Armus wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:55 am
Professor Scott wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:50 am Not that I can make it all the way to Melbourne, and I am still on the fence about Continentals in O-Town, but I am sad to see no 1e presence really in the FL. I know most of the FL folks are East Coasters but I wish there was some action over in the Tampa area.
Isn't @Jono a Tampa-ite? Does he not play 1e anymore?
He does. But since Orlando doesn't, he has to drive across the state to my events to play 1E.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation