For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
After a month off, the Online Limited Series returns in August with a Second Edition event known as the Mostly Honest Cube Draft. This event is mostly based on @Honest's draft format played as a side event at Worlds 2018. I've made some tweaks with the numbers and made my own version.

A "cube" is a curated selection of cards from across the history of the game that is meant to be drafted as if it were all one set. This one has been curated to feature six affiliations. Draft one affiliation if you like, change it up if the cards aren't going your way, or even run a dual-HQ if you so desire. (Note: gameplay rules are Standard, NOT Infinite Diversity; there is no "mercenary rule" or first turn ship download, etc.)

This event is limited to 12 players - in fact, if 12 players participate, all the cards in the cube will be drafted.

Each player will first receive a base set with a fixed 25 cards. These cards include all six featured headquarters, a ship and matching commander combination for each one, the Olarra, and six dilemmas. Full list is below.

Players will draft via email: one 9-card mission pack, two 15-card dilemma packs, and three 15-card draw packs. (This means the entire cube consists of 108 missions, 360 dilemmas, and 540 draw cards.)

I have a description of the breakdown of each cube below. Please note that despite adding cards to the cube by category, selections are still randomized! I did my best to weed out cards that are highly unplayable or require specific other cards in order to play them, but I didn't hand pick every card in the cube, so who knows what you'll get!

The normal stuff: Cards are drafted via email; you'll need to provide a valid email address upon registering. As this is an online event, Lackey is required to deckbuild and play, plus Skype or other preferred communication program. First packs will be mailed on or around August 3rd; first round pairings will occur whenever drafting is complete.

Base Card List
Cardassia Prime, Hardscrabble World
Ferenginar, Financial Hub
Founders' Homeworld, Home of the Great Link
Mouth of the Wormhole, Deep Space 9
Qo'noS, Heart of the Empire
Romulus, Seat of Power
Groumall, Inauspicious Command
Dukat, Ambitious Commander
Ammut'alar, Unexpected Threat
Gelnon, Accurate Estimator
U.S.S. T'Kumbra, Behind the Lines
Solok, Calculating Rival
Kreechta, Prepared for War
Bractor, Suspicious Leader
I.K.S. Vorn, Ship of Traitors
Duras, Devious Challenger
Goraxus, Lying in Wait
Sela, Supervising Operative
Olarra
Pinned Down
We'll Never Know
Breaking the Ice
Hard Time
Overburdened
Side by Side

Mission Cube Breakdown
108 random missions fitting the following criteria: must be Alpha or Gamma Quadrant, and must either be attemptable by three or more of the available headquarters, or be attemptable by non-aligned.

Dilemma Cube Breakdown
360 random dilemmas, all different. No criteria except to exclude the dilemmas in the base list.

Draw Cube Breakdown
*24 equipment (not affiliation specific)
*12 Assault and/or Maneuver cards (not affiliation specific)
*24 general events (not affiliation specific)
*24 affiliation specific events (4 per affiliation)
*12 general interrupts (not affiliation specific)
*12 affiliation specific interrupts (2 per affiliation)
*12 non-aligned ships
*36 affiliated ships (6 per affiliation)
*60 holograms (12 each of the 5 holograms from Infinite Diversity Remastered)
*72 non-aligned "small drops" (non-unique personnel that cost 1 or 2)
*72 affiliated "small drops" (12 per affiliation)
*48 non-aligned "big drops" (unique personnel that cost more than 2 and have a command star)
*72 affiliated "big drops" (12 per affiliation)
*12 non-aligned "wildcards" (personnel that don't fit the previous categories)
*48 affiliated "wildcards" (8 per affiliation)
 -  
BUMP! This is the Mostly Honest HYPE POST!

The Mostly Honest Cube Draft is just two weeks away! And I'm back online, so I should have draft packs ready to go by the time we start.

This cube draft supports up to twelve players. There are six players registered and still six spots available!

Prize package is still TBD as my cards are not yet unpacked. But I'll come up with something good!

And if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
 -  
Just a couple days left to register.

I'm not planning on playing, but I'll jump in if needed to make it even.

Please make sure I have your email address - if you've never drafted in one of my events before, I don't have it!

First packs go out Tuesday night!
 -  
Hi everyone,

Just a note that I'm waiting for one more email address before beginning the draft. If I have it by tonight, the first packs will go out tonight.
 -  
I haven't had too many passes get copied to me, but I've seen a couple, and it looks like things are going okay so far?

Please let me know if they aren't.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
OKCoyote wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:33 am I haven't had too many passes get copied to me, but I've seen a couple, and it looks like things are going okay so far?

Please let me know if they aren't.
I have seen all but one pack so far. I hope *redacted* is checking their email address. :cross:
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
kaiten619 wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:10 am tim has semt me all 6 packs but he was supposed to send them to ted. can someone inform him
Can you just pass them onto @TReebel without looking at them?

Someone needs to inform @grandar he went the wrong way, but forwarding to Ted will speed things along.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation