Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

What deck wins the main event

Admiral Fuckface TNG
No votes
0%
Broken NeuNeuDominion Degeneracy
67%
Little Rat Special
No votes
0%
Whatever Random Bullshit Brian or Ray come up with
33%

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
The Corbett COVID Caravan is on the road again in 2021. Tomorrow night, we have a big pay-per-view Spectacular:

THURSDAY NIGHT TREK: ALABAMA STYLE

Attendance Isn't Everything: The Next Generation Edition

The undercard features 2 Corbett kids and 2 Sykes kids facing off in a Hall of Fame (with Little Rat Rules) 3-rounder.

The midcard features 2 more Corbetts taking on the Alabama connection of myself and Ray Linton in the adult swim Hall of Fame 3-rounder.

Also, after a 7- year hiatus, John is giving me a shot at the WCT Heavyweight belt, so that game will have even higher stakes.

The main event will be the 2 winners facing off in an intergenerational throw down with the right to call themselves the TNT Attendance Isn't Everything: The Next Generation Main Event CHAMPION and secure the GLORY for them and their house!

What's going to happen? Will a little rat pull a big upset? Do Sykes and Linton have any answer for dual threat decks of Admiral Fuckface TNG and Broken NeuNeu Dominion? Will the invading Texans leave 'Bama in the dust? Will any unannounced challengers do a run-in and upset the whole apple cart?

Tune in to find out!

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
Who/what is an Admiral Fuckface deck?

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
To the surprise of absolutely nobody, John's Dominion destroys in the first two games to secure the win. Also to the surprise of nobody, Admiral Fuckface steals a win after Brandy puts the pieces together in the last round to beat John.

I went old school with TOS/8472 with 50-point missions and 3x Reprimand, plus Staffer Sisko and Staffer Worf... and it still wasn't enough.

I was reasonably happy with where Dominion was after Apocalypse Rising, but Heroes and Demons dialed them up to 11 on the speed dial, gave them stupid easy missions, and filled in all the gaps on their weaknesses. Another Voltron deck is going to ruin another Worlds if people build and play it right.

Or at best, it'll do battle with TNG. Solving those same stupid easy missions with 3? For less than a turn's worth of counters.

Looks like micro-teaming is back on the menu, boys*!

*and girls and our multi- gendered and genderless friends. This degeneracy knows no discrimination.

Can't wait to see what the next set brings us... :?

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
LORE wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:08 am Any chance we can see a deck list? I certainly have a vested interest in knowing what is broken ahead of our marquee tournaments.
The Fuckface deck is the same as the one posted here

John switched up the Dominion deck to 2 mission win with 50 pointers for my event but the basic premise was the same.

Cadet level speed (or faster!) with high quality personnel plus micro-teaming easy missions is just silly. Giving that level of offense a robust defense is just as bad.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]