For all topic related to legitimate STCCG trades.

-  
I have a small collection of Star Trek CCG cards from my brother-in-law. I have no idea if they are of any value, but at least they seem to be in good condition. I am trying to find a good home for them… please let me know if you want them.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Hey hello! That's kind of you. Are you sure we can't persuade you to play?

There are players fairly worldwide. If you'd be willing to provide any level of location (country, province, greater city area) I'm sure people will react to perhaps pick it up (but again: I'm sure we'd rather have you keep them and play :wink: ).

If you want to keep location private (never hurts!) there will also come reactions and you can trade info via PM/private message, I'm sure.

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
If you feel like taking the time to identify the cards, even some of them, below are the search links that will help you determine which edition and which sets;

First Edition Search
Second Edition Search

Just type in the title of the card and hit enter, and you should a list with a card or cards with that name, and then you can match the picture. Knowing a little about what you have will help folks determine if they need your cards or should pass to let someone else have them.

All that said, as @SudenKapala already said, we'd love to have you join us and play.

-  
Thanks for the offer to start playing. I’m sure it’s fun and I would enjoy it, but I don’t have time currently to start playing.

I also am about to travel, so I don’t have time to sort through and list the cards… thanks for your understanding about this.

If anyone wants these, please DM me a mailing address, and I can send them via USPS.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation