For all topic related to legitimate STCCG trades.

By Jasah
 -  
Good day all, I do hope I am in the right spot. I started collecting (not playing) the Q-Continuum cards back when they where being released. Well, in about the time of my first marriage (2004) I put my binder full of cards in a plastic tub and put it in storage. it went with me through 4 homes and my marriage and onto a 2nd marriage. I honestly forgotten about them. I am with my 2nd wife, we are going through things in storage and I find my binder. I have a lot of cards, doubles and some triples. But missing a lot. Anyways, this has peeked my interest. Now I am here. Guess I have a few questions. One, is there a price list of something to find if any of these have any value. 2nd, where can I find my missing ones. I've looked on eBay obviously, and I could get some of them there. Is there a market for them?

Anyways, I am more of a collector and not a seller, but still curious what I can expect, roughly.

Thank you in advance!

Jasah

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Welcome @Jasah,

I would say if you have extras and would rather trade than buy the missing cards, I would just peruse the other trade posts here; as many folks have extras available and might need yours as well. There are a couple sites out there that sell singles and Facebook has a solid group as well for trading and selling. I am unsure the rules about posting such site names so I'd be happy to PM them if you would like.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
I think most people use either CategoryOneGames' price list or recent completed eBay sales. (Not just any old thing posted on eBay; many people post cards on eBay that are way overpriced and thus don't get brought up.)

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
BCSWowbagger wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:30 am I think most people use either CategoryOneGames' price list or recent completed eBay sales. (Not just any old thing posted on eBay; many people post cards on eBay that are way overpriced and thus don't get brought up.)
Those are the sites I was alluding to. So I guess it's also safe to say Hills Wholesale Gaming if you are looking for sealed product as well.

By Jasah
 -  
Professor Scott wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:20 pm Welcome @Jasah,

I would say if you have extras and would rather trade than buy the missing cards, I would just peruse the other trade posts here; as many folks have extras available and might need yours as well. There are a couple sites out there that sell singles and Facebook has a solid group as well for trading and selling. I am unsure the rules about posting such site names so I'd be happy to PM them if you would like.
Please and thank you

Hi guys, maybe a totally stupid question ... I h[…]

Zwei Turniere und das schon im März ... Das L[…]

Is it now that we talk about the dream card forum?[…]

German Nationals 2024 (1E)

Done. Your complete decklist. Can't have your […]