For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
I happen to be doing and on-and-off rewatch of DS9 right now on Amazon Prime Video and I notice each episode is rated either TV-PG or TV-13 with at least 2 of the 3 Descriptors in the title mentioned.

I just wonder what DS9 were they watching? Was there some sort of uncensored Quentin Tarantino Director's Cut of the show or something?

On a side note, there are a lot of things I don't remember from episodes right off that when a certain term gets mentioned, I know exactly what it is because I know the card. This even happened in an episode of Lower Decks this season with

By sevencrdspud (Jason Beyer)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Boffo97 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:08 am Was there some sort of uncensored Quentin Tarantino Director's Cut of the show or something?
:shifty:

https://screenrant.com/star-trek-quentin-tarantino/
First Edition Rules Master
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Community Contributor
Boffo97 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:08 am I happen to be doing and on-and-off rewatch of DS9 right now on Amazon Prime Video and I notice each episode is rated either TV-PG or TV-13 with at least 2 of the 3 Descriptors in the title mentioned.
It's how the terms are defined. TV-PG is "Possibly contains some suggestive dialogue, infrequent coarse language, some sexual situations or some moderate violence."

For reference, the next step up is TV-G with "Contains little or no violence, no strong language and little or no sexual dialogue or situations."

As soon as you go from zero to "maybe occasionally", you've flipped to TV-PG.

I suspect that’s the usual forum badges you […]

Zwei Turniere und das schon im März ... Das L[…]

Is it now that we talk about the dream card forum?[…]

German Nationals 2024 (1E)

Done. Your complete decklist. Can't have your […]