For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

• 94 posts
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
Ladies, gentlemen, and non-binary friends, let us keep the good times rolling! This is Round 3 of 4, and here are your pairings:
Niall Matthew (sexecutioner) vs Michal Van Breemen (The Ninja Scot)
Julius Melhardt (Clerasil ToB) vs Kevin Jaeger (Hoss-Drone)
Ensign Q (Ensign Q) vs Sebastian Kirstein (Caretaker's Guest)
Alexander Schmitz (TyKajada) vs Joe Kallstrom (Commander Joe)
Joseph Wisniewski (geraldkw) vs Maggie Geppert (jadziadax)
We do still have 1 game outstanding from Round 2. I have granted an automatic extension of one week for these games - if you need longer, please contact me.
Remaining Round 2 Games wrote:Julius Melhardt (Clerasil ToB) vs Niall Matthew (sexecutioner)
Please contact your opponent(s) and arrange a game. I would like all results to be reported before 8 AM Pacific on Monday, November 29th. If you're having trouble coordinating a time, just let me know and I'll happily work with you to grant extensions. This week is a holiday in the United States, so please be patient when scheduling games with American players.

There are a number of special rules in this event, outlined in the event page and in the top post. If you and/or your opponent discover a mistake, please do your best to resolve the situation in game. For example, if you accidentally included Guinan in your deck and it's discovered when you play her, just remove her from the game and play a different card. Then, correct the mistake before your next game. Be kind to each other and be forgiving, and remember we're playing for fun.

Good luck all!

-crp
Last edited by MidnightLich on Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
sexecutioner wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:48 pm I get the FW against Julius 100-43 (43 right?)

:cheersL: :cheersR:
Man, it seems like ever since I squashed Niall in the Chairman's Challenge a couple weeks ago, he's gone into full beast mode and is tearing up *all* the competition.

What have I unleashed?! :shock:
European OP Coordinator
 - European OP Coordinator
 -  
I'm so sorry - I've confused Saturday and Sunday regarding my sceduled game with Kevin - we'll play our Round 3 on Friday or Saturday next week...

Stupid me...
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
Sorry for the delay folks, but an unexpected need for a sick day has derailed me somewhat. But as it turns out, there are 2 games pending from Round 3, and the results of those games will affect the final results. As such, I'm not comfortable doing the pairings for Round 4 until at least one of those games comes back.

So we'll just put a pause in things for a few days until I get those results, and then I'll post the final round. I do apologize for this, but it's the most fair way to proceed.

-crp
Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]