This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

J’Ddan or J’Dan?

J’Ddan
43%
J’Dan
57%

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Takket wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:28 pm
MidnightLich wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:33 pm I think generally, for questions like these, it's good to ask if we're touching the card anyway. If there were no plans to change/reprint J'Ddan, how would you answer? Would that answer change if there were plans?

-crp
if you are touching it anyway, I could really not care less if you "fix" the name.
I bet you would if the change was from Takket to Taket, lol.

By jrch5618
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
MidnightLich wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:33 pm I think generally, for questions like these, it's good to ask if we're touching the card anyway. If there were no plans to change/reprint J'Ddan, how would you answer? Would that answer change if there were plans?

-crp
It would. If there are no plans on changing J'D[dd]an anyway, it's a waste of time.

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Professor Scott wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:07 pm

-crp
if you are touching it anyway, I could really not care less if you "fix" the name.
I've been using this name on the internet since Decipher started its BBS. I kinda feel like I own it now LOL

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Takket wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:48 pm
Professor Scott wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:07 pm

I've been using this name on the internet since Decipher started its BBS. I kinda feel like I own it now LOL
I guess that means you could Takket or leave it.... I'll see myself out.
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]