Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.
  • 701 posts
Chief Programmer
By eberlems
 - Chief Programmer
 -  
Explorer
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E  National Second Runner-Up 2023
The Guardian wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:55 pm Another small fry: Arresting Display, Elemental Instability, and Overindulgence from Shattered Mirror don't have dilemma requirements bolded in either the text spoiler (to the right of the card image) or in the card database, so if you're searching for a dilemma that requires a specific skill or for some other reason and scanning search results for bold text, you might miss them.
F I X E D

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
1) Antedean Assassins - accompanying text reads "this dilemma returns to it's dilemma pile." (should read "its owner's dilemma pile").

2) For some reason, Edo Probe appears in the list of results when one searches for "Dilemmas that return" (using the Returns tick box)

3) Similarly, Adopted Authority doesn't appear in a search when one searches for dilemmas that return.
Chief Programmer
By eberlems
 - Chief Programmer
 -  
Explorer
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E  National Second Runner-Up 2023
Danny wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:55 am 1) Antedean Assassins - accompanying text reads "this dilemma returns to it's dilemma pile." (should read "its owner's dilemma pile").

2) For some reason, Edo Probe appears in the list of results when one searches for "Dilemmas that return" (using the Returns tick box)

3) Similarly, Adopted Authority doesn't appear in a search when one searches for dilemmas that return.
fixed and found some more returns.

By GooeyChewie (Nathan Miracle)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
Adding Scout Drone to a deck does not pick up any of its skills.

By nobthehobbit (Daniel Pareja)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
The page for Elias Giger, Cellular Entertainer shows the image for Christopher Pike, Prospective Orion Trader. (I'd also be surprised if that database text was correct.)

By nobthehobbit (Daniel Pareja)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
JeBuS wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:22 am
nobthehobbit wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:19 am The page for Elias Giger, Cellular Entertainer shows the image for Christopher Pike, Prospective Orion Trader. (I'd also be surprised if that database text was correct.)
Do a hard refresh on the page.
Done, and that brings up the image, but the database text is definitely wrong.
Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
1E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
nobthehobbit wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:43 am
JeBuS wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:22 am
nobthehobbit wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:19 am The page for Elias Giger, Cellular Entertainer shows the image for Christopher Pike, Prospective Orion Trader. (I'd also be surprised if that database text was correct.)
Do a hard refresh on the page.
Done, and that brings up the image, but the database text is definitely wrong.
Can you screenshot what seems wrong? I don't think I'm seeing it.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation