For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

• 94 posts
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
Ladies, gentlemen, and non-binary friends, it's time to bring this event to a close. Thank you all for your patience as we waited for the outstanding games. Today, I bring you the final pairings: this is Round 4 of 4:
Niall Matthew (sexecutioner) vs Kevin Jaeger (Hoss-Drone)
Michael Van Breemen (The Ninja Scot) vs Sebastian Kirstein (Caretaker's Guest)
Alexander Schmitz (TyKajada) vs Julius Melhardt (Clerasil ToB)
Joe Kallstrom (Commander Joe) vs Maggie Geppert (jadziadax8)
Ensign Q (Ensign Q) vs Joseph Wisniewski (geraldkw)
Please contact your opponent(s) and arrange a game. I would like all results to be reported before 8 AM Pacific on Monday, December 13th. If you're having trouble coordinating a time, just let me know and I'll happily work with you to grant extensions.

There are a number of special rules in this event, outlined in the event page and in the top post. If you and/or your opponent discover a mistake, please do your best to resolve the situation in game. For example, if you accidentally included Guinan in your deck and it's discovered when you play her, just remove her from the game and play a different card. Then, correct the mistake before your next game. Be kind to each other and be forgiving, and remember we're playing for fun.

Good luck all!

-crp

By geraldkw
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Ensign Q wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:56 pm gerald seems absent. he hasnt read my pm yet
I'm around. Trying to figure out availability for this weekend which is busy. I think early Saturday morning my time is my only availability that isn't late at night for you. Will PM shortly.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Hoss-Drone wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:11 pm Kev full wins a nail biter vs Niall 100 - 77.

The lube has been deflected by the riding crop.
Sounds like a hell of a slobberknocker!
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
Congrats to Kevin for his undefeated win! We still have a few games pending, which is fine - please try to get them in as soon as possible so we can put this tournament to bed.

(Just in time for the Second Star to the Right release, which is going to be wild.)

-crp
1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation