Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

Who is your favorite 'off brand' Jean-Luc Picard?

"Hero of Maxia"
No votes
0%
Bearer of Ill Tidings
13%
Compassionate Advocate
13%
Galen
44%
In the Nexus
6%
Worf's cha'Dich
25%
Second Edition Playtest Manager
By Faithful Reader (Ross Fertel)
 - Second Edition Playtest Manager
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
t's Wednesday! We're more than halfway through Since we are over the hump, let's look at a question!

We've got a lot of Jean-Luc Picards. Sixteen to be exact. Most have the TNG icon but not all. They are the focus this week.

let us knw who is your favorite Picard that does not have the TNG icon. re-voting is allowed so feel free to let us know why.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
[Kli] Picard is a game winner. I know because I've been on both sides of him.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
I love the image on Ferengi Picard and I wish I could think of how to make a deck that uses him effectively.
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
abargar7510 wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:21 pm I love the image on Ferengi Picard and I wish I could think of how to make a deck that uses him effectively.
I tried to use my experience with Romulans to aide building just such a deck. It's still a work in progress, but the basic idea is to give the opponent a ship with Omag, have Picard fight it with the Stargazer, lose, and put ten cards a pop under Ferenginar with RoA #45. Harried and Harassed is great for making sure Picard is consistently annoying an opponent, but there are definitely issues with making it run consistently.

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
abargar7510 wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:21 pm I love the image on Ferengi Picard and I wish I could think of how to make a deck that uses him effectively.

Alexander Schmitz's Ferengi Battle Ping v2.0 did exactly that. I went into an attempt, and thought I had the mission, only to be reminded that [Fer] JLP was there, and he added 13* to the attribute required.

* This came about because Alex had previously 'lost' an engagement against my Enterprise-D (using RoA#45), and scooped ten cards beneath his Ferenginar.

Apologies for the delays in the results. They will[…]

MW for doctorjoya over tykajada 35-0. GG! :cheers[…]

The sacred cow in 1E for me is: Not Oversimplifiyi[…]

@Rancour@gmx.de @Gul Dakar Florian gets the F[…]