For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

• 113 posts
European OP Coordinator
 - European OP Coordinator
 -  
Armus wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:57 pm
The Ninja Scot wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:53 pm I won 100-47.

Michael
Did you steal Earth again? :wink:

Settle down, @nobthehobbit , he's done with this deck.
Nope - Thanks to my dear friend Kevin "The Beast" Uxbridge :P :P :P

Once again, a pleasure playing against you, and once more with some brilliant moves you've proven again why you're one of the best players we have

:cheersL: :cheersL: :cheersL: :borg: :cheersR: :cheersR: :cheersR:
North American OP Coordinator
By The Ninja Scot (Michael Van Breemen)
 - North American OP Coordinator
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E World Champion 2023
Tribbles World Champion 2022
The Traveler
1E North American Continental Champion 2023
2E North American Continental Champion 2023
  Trek Masters 1E Champion 2024
1E American National Champion 2023
1E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E  National Runner-Up 2023
2E American National Second Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
2E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
Clerasil ToB wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:59 pm

Michael

Nope - Thanks to my dear friend Kevin "The Beast" Uxbridge :P :P :P

Once again, a pleasure playing against you, and once more with some brilliant moves you've proven again why you're one of the best players we have

:cheersL: :cheersL: :cheersL: :borg: :cheersR: :cheersR: :cheersR:
He did not solve Earth however.

Michael

By nobthehobbit (Daniel Pareja)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  

Michael

Yes, I can see it's round three, so next round will be opposite affiliations.

Hope everyone's enjoying the event.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Yes, it was a pleasure! Now that my Klingon-time is thankfully over :) , I make my deck public. The TT with Kevin was just due to some rules thingies, which are clearly in his favour. I do not mind to accept a FL in that game. But I was clever by shere coincidence... I did not include Dyson Sphere, so all my dilemmas came from Q's Tent, so I did not violate Beware of Q :) .

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
I gotta give you props for cracking my anti-female tech... you had lot more Klingon women running around than I was anticipating!

Here's my Fed deck for public consumption. It wasn't bad in this specific format, but I'm not sure I'd copy/paste it into a full OTF deck any time soon... 5 females and even decent gameplay would crack the dilemma set wide open!

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Hi, all. :) Having fun? :cross:

Questions.

Will this event finish before Feb. 4th?

And if so... can I borrow sonebody's deck for the Feb. 4th SSTTR release event? I desperately wanted to build a deck and join, but I won't be able to get the building part done in time.

Still, I'd love to join. If someone feels okay with lending me their deck, please PM me! :cheersL:
I'll understand/expect the deck list will come only after your last game is played! :thumbsup:

My deck wishes (i.e., not "demands"): [CF] -only (and preferrably really SSTTR-themed/-filled), not overly complicated; emphasis on story / affiliation / theme, rather than on power play / efficiency / mechanics... (Having both is okay.)
Again: just wishes.

:cheersL:

By geraldkw
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
SudenKapala wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:21 pm Hi, all. :) Having fun? :cross:

Questions.

Will this event finish before Feb. 4th?

And if so... can I borrow sonebody's deck for the Feb. 4th SSTTR release event? I desperately wanted to build a deck and join, but I won't be able to get the building part done in time.

Still, I'd love to join. If someone feels okay with lending me their deck, please PM me! :cheersL:
I'll understand/expect the deck list will come only after your last game is played! :thumbsup:

My deck wishes (i.e., not "demands"): [CF] -only (and preferrably really SSTTR-themed/-filled), not overly complicated; emphasis on story / affiliation / theme, rather than on power play / efficiency / mechanics... (Having both is okay.)
Again: just wishes.

:cheersL:
I have two decks in progress for this event so if someone better doesn't have a deck for you, you can use one of mine. I still haven't decided which I want to play so I am still working on both to see how they turn out.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
geraldkw wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:04 pm I have two decks in progress for this event so if someone better doesn't have a deck for you, you can use one of mine. I still haven't decided which I want to play so I am still working on both to see how they turn out.
Great, thanks! :) Keep me posted, if you will. :thumbsup: There's also Armus' deck to consider, I found out in the mean time! :wink: But having multiple options is always a good thing. 8)

I suspect that’s the usual forum badges you […]

Zwei Turniere und das schon im März ... Das L[…]

Is it now that we talk about the dream card forum?[…]

German Nationals 2024 (1E)

Done. Your complete decklist. Can't have your […]