Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

What is your favorite card from the third page of Classification: Civilian?

Obol
24%
• Quark, Middleman
12%
• D'Ghor, Plotting Like a Ferengi
No votes
0%
• Christopher Pike, Prospective Orion Trader
41%
• Elias Giger, Cellular Entertainer
12%
• Zefram Cochrane, Bemoaning His Day
No votes
0%
• Kassem, Soup Imperial
No votes
0%
• Sim, Sacrificial Lamb
12%
• Hard Bargain, Totally Legitimate
No votes
0%
Second Edition Playtest Manager
By Faithful Reader (Ross Fertel)
 - Second Edition Playtest Manager
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
With a new set out and ready to be tournament legal on Friday, I am interested in your favorite, or rather three favorites. Specifically, looking at one of the pages' when you print out the set, which one of the nine cards is your favorite? Let us know in the poll and tell us why in the comments below.

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
I went Christopher Pike, Prospective Orion Trader just for the image.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Fritzinger wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:31 am Hard Bargain is a crazy good ship for commodities decks! But my vote went elsewhere. That seems like it must say good things about the set.

It's okay. The issue is that it's [NA] - if you're playing commodities (either [Dom] or [Dom] / [Fer] ), do you want a ship of a third affiliation in there? Or, if you're playing [NA] Smugglers/Thieves and using its Crime side of the text, you're probably playing from MotW, where the Span is 1 anyways, so a massive Range isn't that big a draw ::shrug::
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Danny wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:09 am
Fritzinger wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:31 am Hard Bargain is a crazy good ship for commodities decks! But my vote went elsewhere. That seems like it must say good things about the set.
It's okay. The issue is that it's [NA] - if you're playing commodities (either [Dom] or [Dom] / [Fer] ), do you want a ship of a third affiliation in there?
I suppose it would mean not being able to use Dominion Cardassia, and then I'm in the GQ and without the species draw bonus from the HQ. Ok, this one is less clear cut than I thought.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Armus wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:40 pm You soulless minions of orthodoxy... :shifty:

You're the second person to allude to this personnel's potential. I've been told I'll see it in action the next time the player's down, but I'm sceptical. What's rad that I'm missing here?
Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]