For all topic related to legitimate STCCG trades.

-  
Hi,

I am an MTG player and used to trading with lots of websites available to work out the value of cards.

I've inherited a large box of well over 1000 Star Trek CCG cards.
How do you go about evaluating these?

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
post some pictures of what you have and people here will give you a fair assessment.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
You can use eBay sold listings, categoryonegames.com, thecardgraveyard.com, and phoenixcards.com to get an idea of current value. It’s all guestimation though.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
If they have a white border, you will likely have to pay someone take them off your hands. :wink:

Otherwise, it’s very dependent on what sets they’re from.

-  
Hi,

Here are some pics.
Lots of cards, no idea if any would be worth more than others, but I'm sure no one wants me to post pics of every single one. (You don't do you?) :borg: :shifty:

Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
Everything is quite worn, so they were certainly well-loved cards. It looks like your friend bought a few starters and a couple of packs here and there. The main things that might be worth a small amount of cash are the Deep Space Nine starter (last picture) and the Enhanced First Contact stuff (7th picture).

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Adrian Coles wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:23 am Am I better off just selling it off as a bulk lot then?
For what ever reason, I still can't see the pictures, but perhaps pull out what @jadziadax8 mentioned to sell separately and then maybe a bulk sale would be a good idea for the rest. There as couple white border preview cards but the rest are mostly valueless.
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
Professor Scott wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:48 am For what ever reason, I still can't see the pictures
I had to quote the message and then copy and paste each link into my browser.

By Gedca (Tony Groh)
 -  
Adrian Coles wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:23 am Am I better off just selling it off as a bulk lot then?
You have a bunch of cards that are worth a few dollars and maybe a few that are worth 10-50. It's probably not worth the hassle of selling them piecemeal.

It might be worth pulling out all the rares. In the later sets you can find identify them by the R on the bottom right. In the early sets you'd have to go through the card lists and identify them one at a time. It's what I did when I sold off my Dune CCG cards. You'd get more from the collection if people know what they're buying. It depends on how much you value your time.

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
jadziadax8 wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:17 pm
Professor Scott wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:48 am For what ever reason, I still can't see the pictures
I had to quote the message and then copy and paste each link into my browser.
Smart! I think I see the problem. They came up as unsafe, but once I allowed the first one, the images now appear in the OG Post.

As @jadziadax8 said, the 4 ... of Borg and the 4 clear overlays next to them are worth something... The overlays are getting hard to come by. There are 4 of them in the set and you appear to only have 3. Given that you have all 4 of the ... of Borg, I'd go back thru your cards and see if you can find the missing one. I wish I had some cash or I might snatched them up.

Both these ideas have elements that interest me as[…]

Done.

Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Hello, Here are the 2nd round pairings, courtesy […]

Thermokinetic explosion

It would hit because your total attibutes at the t[…]