It all starts at home: local tournaments, local players. Keep track of events in your region, adjacent regions, and around the globe in this forum.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Saturday August 27th at my house in the newly renovated game room.

Bring your 1e decks that you are considering for world's and we can put them under live fire OR just come because it's a chance to play trek with friends and help me christen the new game room.

There will also be tribbles.
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Hobie wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:43 am Hey I can make that weekend work! Who wants to road trip? :P
Robert-o! He's ALIVE! We were all worried about you when we did not see your smiling face at Continentals two weeks ago. I hope all has been well, brother! :cheersL:

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Hobie wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:43 am Hey I can make that weekend work! Who wants to road trip? :P
I know that Commander Joe is planning to come down.. I no longer have a guest room.. you guys may want to coordinate a hotel room at the Glo hotel down the street.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
It's only ten more years until both my kids are teens and won't want me to take them to the pool on the last weekend of summer anymore. :(

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
BCSWowbagger wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:11 pm It's only ten more years until both my kids are teens and won't want me to take them to the pool on the last weekend of summer anymore. :(
Your pools are still open? Ours closed last weekend. I say take them this weekend and then come out to SD next weekend! :D

By Commander Joe (Joe Kallstrom)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Hoss-Drone wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:39 am
I know that Commander Joe is planning to come down.. I no longer have a guest room.. you guys may want to coordinate a hotel room at the Glo hotel down the street.
I've been on the fence about if I can make it or not since visiting the Dr. on Friday. I won't go into all the details here, but my shoulder has some issues and carpooling would make this decision a no brainer for me.

If @Hobie or anyone else is considering going, message me and we'll work out the details.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
NOTICE:

As the purpose of this event is some world's prep:. I will say that Paradise lost will be considered legal for the event. No pressure to use the cards but let's have some fun and get a jump on things.

Any objections?

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
After the recent passing of our sweet dog Coco this event is now also the First Annual Coco memorial tournament.

She loved to hang with her boys on game days and this coming weekend is going to be decidedly more hollow without her presence.
Attachments:
Screenshot_20220821-100240_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20220821-100240_Facebook.jpg (663.94 KiB) Viewed 4176 times

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
RSVP Coco.

Condolences, Kev. I know losing a pet is never easy.

May her memory live on in her namesake tournament, and may that tournament run for years to come.

Unser Turnier in Köln gestern war ebenfalls[…]

Both these ideas have elements that interest me as[…]

Done.

Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Hello, Here are the 2nd round pairings, courtesy […]