Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

By monty42 (Benjamin Liebich)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
2E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
Chancellor
2E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
2E German National Champion 2022
Is it just because of the fact that we have a RAGE THREAD now that nobody has hated on this already?

Cuz I think there are some horrible takes in this one. Especially my own!

So where's the discussion?

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
monty42 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:37 pmSo where's the discussion?

Good question.

Maybe all the feelings came out when the set did? It's been two and a bit months, so maybe all the ire and joy the set sparked burned bright at the time, then burnt out?

If that's the case, and folks are 'okay' with the cards now (have no problem playing against them, and/or no inclination to use them), watching three chaps sit about and talk about them for over an hour might not be felt to be the best use of the watcher's time?

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I know I don't have an hour long commute anymore so YouTube's longer than 10 minutes don't fit my routine anymore.

Anymore any Moore?

By Enabran
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
2E Austrian National Second Runner-Up 2022
monty42 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:37 pm Is it just because of the fact that we have a RAGE THREAD now that nobody has hated on this already?

Cuz I think there are some horrible takes in this one. Especially my own!

So where's the discussion?
Simple answer:
The Video is one month old and has 35 views since then. It lasts for more than one hour. What do you think how many of this 35 viewers have watched it to the end? The number of people will probably go to zero.

Nothing happened

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
FWIW, I can't get the video to load on my phone and the only time I really have to listen to a long discussion like this is while I'm doing something else (eg at the gym). Maybe podcast is a better format for something like this...
StateofSTCCG, who is currently listed as a forum troll [unconstructive and disruptive behavior], made this post. Responding to forum trolls is discouraged.
Display this post.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
LOL. The Mehagerie Roundtable happen. Yeah ask what happen to the set. Weak!

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
StateofSTCCG wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:43 pm LOL. The Mehagerie Roundtable happen. Yeah ask what happen to the set. Weak!

Each to their own.

Hey, I'm sorry that Frontier (or whatever it was called) didn't work out for you and your crew. I mean, I assume it didn't, what with you dropping it from your signature and all. Tough break, man.
StateofSTCCG, who is currently listed as a forum troll [unconstructive and disruptive behavior], made this post. Responding to forum trolls is discouraged.
Display this post.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Actully its going great. I was asked not to promote a better 2E game in the chat.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
StateofSTCCG wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:44 am Actully its going great. I was asked not to promote a better 2E game in the chat.
Asked by whom?

Regardless, my PM is open and I'm still legit interested in this Frontier format if you'd ever actually care to share...

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
StateofSTCCG wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:44 am Actully its going great. I was asked not to promote a better 2E game in the chat.
So, it’s a different game? I thought it was just a different format (like HoF, Draft, etc) which seem to be promoted fine in people’s sigs.

Still, nothing stopping you sending the details in a PM. Thanks in advance.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation