For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Good morning, cyber competitors! Masters... of the Universe IV: Back for More will begin in just a few short days. As usual, pairings for our tributes will be cited in the thread below on Mondays. For the first round, players will have 2 weeks to play their opening match as consideration for recent errata / bans/ rules changes. From there forward, participants will have until the following Monday to connect, play, and report back. Results should be posted here or via a PM to yours truly, LORE.

Pre-register here: https://www.trekcc.org/tournament/?mode ... ntID=12258

Second Edition Masters... of the Universe IV: Back for More
Format: Constructed
Card Pool: Complete
Rules: Standard

- Lackey and a mutually agreed upon voice communication app (Skype, Discord, etc.) are required to play
- Rules/Banned cards in effect at the start of the tournament remain in effect throughout
- You may NOT change your decks between rounds
- Deck lists are REQUIRED - please send the deck ID to the Tournament Director upon the conclusion of the event or link it to the tournament page yourself, whichever you prefer
- Wins, Losses, Byes, and Missed Games for un-scheduled / un-played matches over the course of the event will be handled on a case-by-case basis by the Organized Play department or an outside neutral party
- 75 minute time limit per game (players are highly encouraged to enforce this)

1st Round:
pairings announced: Monday, November 14th
results due by: Sunday, November 27th

2nd Round:
pairings announced: Monday, November 28th
results due by: Sunday, December 4th

3rd Round:
pairings announced: Monday, December 5th
results due by: Sunday, December 11th

4th Round:
pairings announced: Monday, December 12th
results due by: Sunday, December 18th

5th Round:
pairings announced: Monday, December 19th
results due by: Sunday, December 25th (with potential extensions on a case-by-case basis due to the holiday season)

Please pre-register on the tournament page on or before Monday, November 14th. If you have any questions leading up to the event, please post them here.

Good luck, tributes! And may the odds be ever in your favor...
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Psionic Hobo wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:06 pm Nuts, I'm travelling on December 16, I will need to drop.
Depending on your pairing, I can certainly do extensions / work with you and others that may hit holiday related snags. Please do not let that discourage you from playing.
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
LORE wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:34 pm
Psionic Hobo wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:06 pm Nuts, I'm travelling on December 16, I will need to drop.
Depending on your pairing, I can certainly do extensions / work with you and others that may hit holiday related snags. Please do not let that discourage you from playing.
I similarly will be in portugal at the end of this, If i have to concede the last round so be it, but I will play as best I can

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
You can play 4 Rounds with up to 16 players and still end up with a clear winner.

As it sits right now, there's 17 registered so 5 rounds are necessary.

I'm willing to drop if it makes a difference - I think there's still a spot or 2 on the 1e side and the recent ban list updates make me more open to playing competitive 1e again.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Both @Armus and @pfti , please play as intended and let me worry about the pairings in Round 4 and 5 if and when you have to drop. I knew when I scheduled this initially there may be some concerns with getting games in during November & December, and as a result I intend to be pretty liberal with granting extensions. If we run into mid-January with this gig, so be it. I just want everyone to play and have fun!

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
2E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
Contender
2E  National Champion 2023
2E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
LORE wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:34 pm
Alright, sounds good to me. I will still play in this tournament. I will be unable to play from December 16 to January 2.

I’m looking forward to this.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Attention, tributes, attention....

Your first round pairings for Masters of the Universe IV: Back for More are below. As previously stated, participants will have until November 27th to play their respective match and report back. If we finish this round early, I will post the next round pairings early.

Round 1:
Michael Van Breemen vs. Alexander Schmitz
Kris Sonsteby vs. Ted Reebel
Mathew McCalpin vs. Daniel Giddings
Brian Sykes vs. Benjamin Liebich
Greg Dillon vs. Joseph Wisniewski
Tjark Ott vs. Christopher Jansa
Steve Nelson vs. Adam Bargar
Maggie Geppert vs. Benjamin Rostoker
Sebastian Kirstein - BYE

Good luck! And may the odds be ever in your favor...

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
Danny (MW) 95 - 100 Prof. Scott (ML)

Epic game, and well played :thumbsup:
Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]